Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: GameOverKid
Forum: Last Chaos 08/09/2011, 18:42
Replies: 1
Views: 655
Posted By GameOverKid
Any New private server's?

Hi, Well im looking for a new private server that has rates around 30-40x that has the new 2011 files (new juno, new skills) I am willing to donate if the server stays up and if good. I will be...
Forum: Last Chaos 08/01/2011, 18:08
Replies: 1
Views: 560
Posted By GameOverKid
Request some one to start with

Hello, I found this new private server (new to me) called elite last chaos I am a lvl 60 knight with decent money and I am looking for some one who can speak english to play with me sense everyone on...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.