Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 7cxcztut
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/18/2019, 06:17
Replies: 124
Views: 44,668
Posted By 7cxcztut
Wall hack

Do you have a wall hack for this or even a separate one?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/10/2017, 07:24
Replies: 9
Views: 2,669
Posted By 7cxcztut
Does it actually levelnyou to 200 or is that just...

Does it actually levelnyou to 200 or is that just for show?
Forum: Cabal Guides & Templates 01/07/2014, 05:59
Replies: 288
Views: 183,325
Posted By 7cxcztut
Hey FUJI I need some help here...just...

Hey FUJI I need some help here...just curious...are there any pointer values for windows 8 64bit??? I have windows 8 and I don't have my windows 7 computer to test this on. So if you or anyone for...
Forum: Cabal Online 02/14/2013, 01:52
Replies: 1
Views: 1,823
Posted By 7cxcztut
Exclamation How to use Cheat Engine 6.2 with Cabal NA???

Ok, I open cabal and then I open cheat engine. Then I click the computer and select cabal for hacking, Then I get this error in cheat engine saying it cant open it. So what do I need? What am I...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/26/2012, 17:19
Replies: 1,281
Views: 237,241
Posted By 7cxcztut
oh ok well in earlier threads some players have...

oh ok well in earlier threads some players have said that in PH it doesnt work. EU and NA dont work because of the update (some EU). And that's why some people should just wait and see when PSC will...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/26/2012, 16:55
Replies: 1,281
Views: 237,241
Posted By 7cxcztut
Kirme you have done everything right but tell me...

Kirme you have done everything right but tell me this are you playing EU or NA? and lei007 yes it need to be loaded first before the cabal client is opened. HIT THE THANX BUTTON!!!!!!
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/28/2012, 03:04
Replies: 1,281
Views: 237,241
Posted By 7cxcztut
I have even restarted my computer and it still...

I have even restarted my computer and it still doesn't work, I loaded the PSC bots program then loaded cabal . I logged in on my char and then i logged into the world (obviously) and finally i...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/28/2012, 02:38
Replies: 1,281
Views: 237,241
Posted By 7cxcztut
I dont think this works on NA anymore i have...

I dont think this works on NA anymore i have tried several times and it hasnt worked. It worked a few days ago but now when i try it doesnt.
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 04/30/2012, 03:08
Replies: 177
Views: 58,368
Posted By 7cxcztut
i got banned but this is good i only used it 3...

i got banned but this is good i only used it 3 times ad got banned...ppl be cautious
Forum: Cabal Online 03/04/2012, 18:50
Replies: 0
Views: 539
Posted By 7cxcztut
Lightbulb More Cabal NA info needed

Does AutoIt work on Cabal NA if so what tools do I need besides AutoIt v3....a bypass maybe? If so is there a currently working bypass?:p
Forum: Cabal Online 02/24/2012, 02:20
Replies: 1
Views: 749
Posted By 7cxcztut
Exclamation Cabal Na bots?

Ok so heres the deal I need to know if there is a bypass for any Ep6 servers and if there is an auto it that will work (up to date) now and wont fail me without a bypass...if there is no such thing...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 01/11/2012, 23:47
Replies: 1
Views: 487
Posted By 7cxcztut
Exclamation NA Bypass

Does anyone have a NA Cabal bypass for WINDOWS XP... dnt post any BS about windows 7
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/08/2012, 21:04
Replies: 36
Views: 19,018
Posted By 7cxcztut
is this for NA cabal too??

is this for NA cabal too??
Forum: Cabal Private Server 10/12/2011, 03:54
Replies: 16
Views: 3,302
Posted By 7cxcztut
could it b because i already have NA Cabal...

could it b because i already have NA Cabal installed?? also idkwhat im doing wrong soo can you gimme a direct link to the download?
Forum: Cabal Private Server 10/10/2011, 22:15
Replies: 16
Views: 3,302
Posted By 7cxcztut
HONESTLY I CANT DOWNLOAD ANY PSERVER AND IDK Y I...

HONESTLY I CANT DOWNLOAD ANY PSERVER AND IDK Y I HAVE WINDOWS XP AND THIS IS RLY ANNOYING ME
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/06/2011, 21:04
Replies: 112
Views: 40,280
Posted By 7cxcztut
im using window mode...im not sure if i need a...

im using window mode...im not sure if i need a bypass cuz it doesnt boot me wen i pull up autoit
also i did the pixel thing from a screenshot its impossible to get it from the game, cuz i put the...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/02/2011, 07:45
Replies: 112
Views: 40,280
Posted By 7cxcztut
"If you don't know how to use my functions it...

"If you don't know how to use my functions it means you're not suposed to be using it. have fun ;)"

"If you don't know how to use my functions it means you're not suposed to be using it. have fun...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/02/2011, 04:24
Replies: 5,490
Views: 998,429
Posted By 7cxcztut
hey Acid is there going to be a release for NA...

hey Acid is there going to be a release for NA (USA) Cabal?? or is there another bot on epvp (i havent seen a recent one yet =/ ) just curious
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/31/2011, 09:30
Replies: 112
Views: 40,280
Posted By 7cxcztut
i really need help i tried it another way and i...

i really need help i tried it another way and i just stand there here is my script but when i start the bot it says its paused....how do i fix this

While 1
WinActivate ("CABAL")
$SearchResult ...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.