Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Gage1997
Forum: Technical Support 03/17/2015, 07:05
Replies: 1
Views: 491
Posted By Gage1997
Exclamation Account. Question.

Hey guy. I really couldn't find the right place to post this and I didn't know what administrator to message about it. But here's my problem. I did some trading a while back the information was sent...
Forum: Dekaron Trading 03/17/2015, 06:56
Replies: 3
Views: 779
Posted By Gage1997
Just out of curiously, why do none of you post...

Just out of curiously, why do none of you post picture of you character on the topic you're selling it on? You can block out the name in paint. And this would attract way more buyers. And make them...
Forum: Dekaron Trading 03/15/2015, 22:16
Replies: 10
Views: 2,089
Posted By Gage1997
Even though you have a really good account you're...

Even though you have a really good account you're selling. You still have 0 Trades on the site. 0/0/0. You shouldn't just say you're not going first. It would be better if you were to give the...
Forum: Dekaron Trading 07/27/2014, 05:38
Replies: 1
Views: 358
Posted By Gage1997
Dekaron Rising Dil

Anyone selling Dekaron Rising dil? Ill be able to buy friday, just pm me so I know how much money I need!
Forum: Dekaron Trading 01/23/2014, 00:30
Replies: 1
[Buying] 14.75 Account
Views: 307
Posted By Gage1997
14.75 Account

I know it's not a lot,but there has to be some one out there selling some thing decent for this price. Just post below or skype me.

Skype:HGBarnes
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/14/2014, 00:21
Replies: 3
Views: 1,384
Posted By Gage1997
Does anyone have the colosseum?

Does anyone have the map Colosseum fully working and with all the correct textures? If so could you please provide me a download like. Thanks.
Forum: Dekaron Trading 02/12/2013, 02:29
Replies: 11
Views: 620
Posted By Gage1997
What about $70 i bumped it up 20

What about $70 i bumped it up 20
Forum: Dekaron Trading 02/12/2013, 02:21
Replies: 4
Views: 318
Posted By Gage1997
$60 for the aloken? Please lol i really want a...

$60 for the aloken? Please lol i really want a level 150+ character lol. I will go first via paypal
Forum: Dekaron Trading 02/12/2013, 02:01
Replies: 7
Views: 310
Posted By Gage1997
dYea, I'm not a scammer but i think a found...

dYea, I'm not a scammer but i think a found somone who will sell a level 160+ for 55 maybe
Forum: Dekaron Trading 02/12/2013, 01:59
Replies: 11
Views: 620
Posted By Gage1997
Are you willing to sell for 55?

Are you willing to sell for 55?
Forum: Dekaron Trading 02/12/2013, 01:53
Replies: 7
Views: 310
Posted By Gage1997
Will you take 50?

Will you take 50?
Forum: Dekaron Trading 02/12/2013, 01:45
Replies: 7
Views: 310
Posted By Gage1997
No thanks, Kinda looking for something higher.

No thanks, Kinda looking for something higher.
Forum: Dekaron Trading 02/12/2013, 01:29
Replies: 7
Views: 310
Posted By Gage1997
Looking to buy character!

Hello Guys I'm Looking to buy a character via Paypal. I have $40 Just let me know what you will sell for that and i'll think about buying. Or message me on skype Gage Barnes
Forum: Dekaron Trading 02/12/2013, 01:16
Replies: 11
Views: 620
Posted By Gage1997
$40? Paypal? Thats all I have. Whats your...

$40? Paypal? Thats all I have.

Whats your skype?
Forum: Dekaron Trading 02/12/2013, 01:04
Replies: 9
Views: 703
Posted By Gage1997
$25? Paypal? $55 paypal?

$25? Paypal?

$55 paypal?
Forum: Dekaron Trading 07/27/2012, 23:03
Replies: 3
Views: 561
Posted By Gage1997
No body will do this... Just sell it for $15-$20...

No body will do this... Just sell it for $15-$20 no more because people sell level 150's for $25
Forum: Dekaron Trading 07/20/2012, 23:25
Replies: 5
Views: 387
Posted By Gage1997
Hey I might be able to buy the summoner for $25...

Hey I might be able to buy the summoner for $25 some time next Week. Via Paypal.:cool:
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/20/2012, 03:58
Replies: 3
Views: 1,340
Posted By Gage1997
Its on the Cyrstal Dekaron Forums

Its on the Cyrstal Dekaron Forums
Forum: Dekaron Trading 07/19/2012, 23:42
Replies: 4
Views: 319
Posted By Gage1997
Yea it doesnt matter i found someone to trade...

Yea it doesnt matter i found someone to trade with gotta see if he is legit though
Forum: Dekaron Trading 07/19/2012, 23:25
Replies: 4
Views: 319
Posted By Gage1997
Close Topic!

Not trading Any more!!!!
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/19/2012, 18:03
Replies: 5
Views: 721
Posted By Gage1997
Yes, it is. It is just like Dekaron Evolution...

Yes, it is. It is just like Dekaron Evolution when Ike left Evolution he made a New Server Called Dekaron Uprising. Its way better than Evolution now. Evolution has Bugs and Not that many people...
Forum: Dekaron 07/15/2012, 03:17
Replies: 10
Views: 738
Posted By Gage1997
Wow.Why are their post about the Old Bypass's...

Wow.Why are their post about the Old Bypass's then?
Forum: Dekaron 07/15/2012, 03:02
Replies: 10
Views: 738
Posted By Gage1997
Do you have one that I can use?

Do you have one that I can use?
Forum: Dekaron 07/15/2012, 02:44
Replies: 10
Views: 738
Posted By Gage1997
I tried using the 2 Bypass's that the people...

I tried using the 2 Bypass's that the people uploaded on here. Can you give me the link to yours?

Or do you have Team Viewer?
Forum: Dekaron Trading 07/15/2012, 02:07
Replies: 140
Views: 8,225
Posted By Gage1997
Event + 9 that i want: A max lvl 160...

Event

+ 9 that i want: A max lvl 160 2-handed axe ( i forgot what its called )

My IGN: XclusiveAk


Server: Siz
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.