Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ekco
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/07/2011, 18:39
Replies: 609
Views: 78,739
Posted By Ekco
Amazingly this still works perfectly after the...

Amazingly this still works perfectly after the patch, sawheeeet :)!
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/07/2011, 05:34
Replies: 153
Views: 18,465
Posted By Ekco
The GM sight code (and others) no longer work...

The GM sight code (and others) no longer work since the last patch - FYI
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/04/2011, 18:42
Replies: 609
Views: 78,739
Posted By Ekco
I'd recommend you guys try quickmacro6 - no...

I'd recommend you guys try quickmacro6 - no programming involved! Simply hit record, perform the actions you want repeated, save it and change 1 setting (the length it's run) - then run it and bam!
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/03/2011, 21:53
Replies: 609
Views: 78,739
Posted By Ekco
Where are you getting disconnected? If you have...

Where are you getting disconnected? If you have auto-regen enabled when you try to login, it won't work. If you loot with godmode enabled, you will likely disconnect.

The only time I really use...
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/03/2011, 19:34
Replies: 609
Views: 78,739
Posted By Ekco
Just use sandboxie - Sandboxie - Sandbox software...

Just use sandboxie - Sandboxie - Sandbox software for application isolation and secure Web browsing ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) - takes all of 5 mins (at most) to get up and running with 12sky2.
...
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/30/2011, 21:07
Replies: 609
Views: 78,739
Posted By Ekco
You actually only need to disable the autoregen...

You actually only need to disable the autoregen option :).
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/28/2011, 19:24
Replies: 21
Views: 3,506
Posted By Ekco
This doesn't work as far as I can tell... ...

This doesn't work as far as I can tell...

Turned in on in SoS - time ran out, was sent back to town.
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/27/2011, 18:20
Replies: 609
Views: 78,739
Posted By Ekco
Have to say again, love your work wazapoo - it's...

Have to say again, love your work wazapoo - it's helped me a lot :).

One question though, and this is to anyone that knows... is there a way to disable your pet from auto-looting? I just picked...
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/19/2011, 18:27
Replies: 609
Views: 78,739
Posted By Ekco
Thanks for this Wazapoo! I've been looking for...

Thanks for this Wazapoo! I've been looking for some solid PvP in an mmo for a while and remembered the awesome times I had in TS1 - sadly I was always turned away from TS2 after recalling the tedious...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.