Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sean918
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 10/04/2011, 17:46
Replies: 584
Views: 83,516
Posted By sean918
I've played a few private servers and this is the...

I've played a few private servers and this is the best one I've played without doubt. Great and friendly staff and if you really miss the "old" times this server is for you.

P.s Janix is a godly...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.