Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Rohagi
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/28/2011, 06:07
Replies: 21
Views: 2,571
Posted By Rohagi
ya I was a TC player, prolly one of the best on...

ya I was a TC player, prolly one of the best on the server, I only spent 35 dollars on it and in process of getting my money back, but I do want to say after exploring this website, hacking and the...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/27/2011, 08:28
Replies: 107
Views: 26,887
Posted By Rohagi
Nope Im Accursed who played on the server and as...

Nope Im Accursed who played on the server and as well has been screwed of wasted time assuming it was a good server...and it was but of course Kris lied to us the whole time about a "new source" but...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.