Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 69
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: legendaryhaxor
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 11/15/2012, 06:37
Replies: 5
Views: 6,911
Posted By legendaryhaxor
Please provide a Virus scan and a Screen shot, or...

Please provide a Virus scan and a Screen shot, or else this will be consider as a spam. Thank you :)
Forum: Private Server 11/14/2012, 16:13
Replies: 39
Views: 36,891
Posted By legendaryhaxor
Could anyone share a tut on how to do a NoCD...

Could anyone share a tut on how to do a NoCD hack? Sorry I'm new to this xD Btw, Thank you TS for sharing :handsdown:
Forum: General Gaming Releases 09/19/2012, 08:59
Replies: 24
Views: 19,609
Posted By legendaryhaxor
I get dc every time, what seems to be the...

I get dc every time, what seems to be the problem? :/
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/20/2012, 14:41
Replies: 38
Views: 8,358
Posted By legendaryhaxor
I tried it again today and its already detected,...

I tried it again today and its already detected, but yesterday It worked perfectly. Too bad.
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/19/2012, 19:34
Replies: 2
Views: 605
Posted By legendaryhaxor
Requesting to close this thread. To avoid more...

Requesting to close this thread. To avoid more spam


Reason/s: Posting Old/Detected hacks.
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/19/2012, 19:28
Replies: 10
Views: 1,206
Posted By legendaryhaxor
Its working for me as of today August, 20 2012...

Its working for me as of today August, 20 2012 :handsdown:
OS: Win XP 32bit
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/19/2012, 17:08
Replies: 38
Views: 8,358
Posted By legendaryhaxor
Gonna Try this :) Thanks for sharing. ...

Gonna Try this :) Thanks for sharing.




Edit:Tried and Tested, Status: Working as of August 20, 2012
OS: Win XP 32bit
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/15/2012, 15:11
Replies: 19
Views: 3,275
Posted By legendaryhaxor
Is this hack still works? O_O Update please. LOL

Is this hack still works? O_O Update please. LOL
Forum: Soldier Front Philippines 08/15/2012, 14:58
Replies: 13
Views: 3,600
Posted By legendaryhaxor
Requesting for this thread to be closed to avoid...

Requesting for this thread to be closed to avoid more spam :handsdown:


Reason: Useless Thread/Spam Thred
Forum: Facebook 08/02/2012, 15:14
Replies: 50
Views: 13,573
Posted By legendaryhaxor
Requesting for this thread to be closed. To avoid...

Requesting for this thread to be closed. To avoid more spam.


Reason: False hack/Virus
Forum: Facebook 05/29/2012, 06:31
Replies: 153
Views: 90,056
Posted By legendaryhaxor
Okay then, There's only one thing left to do,...

Okay then, There's only one thing left to do, test it :) Btw, thanks for this hack and I hope there are more up coming hacks :handsdown:
Forum: Facebook 05/29/2012, 06:15
Replies: 153
Views: 90,056
Posted By legendaryhaxor
Is the 'Get Any Item' really works? I'm confuse,...

Is the 'Get Any Item' really works? I'm confuse, Is it 100% sure that you will get the Item you want? Just asking XD
Forum: Facebook 05/19/2012, 17:44
Replies: 153
Views: 90,056
Posted By legendaryhaxor
I'll try this :) Thank you for saving us :lol:...

I'll try this :) Thank you for saving us :lol: Looking forward for more hacks :handsdown: Thanks given.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/12/2012, 17:00
Replies: 16
Views: 9,356
Posted By legendaryhaxor
Is it working on DN SEA?

Is it working on DN SEA?
Forum: Facebook 05/09/2012, 16:06
Replies: 12
Views: 1,639
Posted By legendaryhaxor
Useless thread. Reported. ...

Useless thread. Reported.




#Requesting to close this thread to avoid more spam
Forum: Facebook 05/07/2012, 09:52
Replies: 25
Views: 2,624
Posted By legendaryhaxor
I see, so thats the only cause of the error? Not...

I see, so thats the only cause of the error? Not hacking perm cash items? :)
Forum: Facebook 05/07/2012, 09:44
Replies: 25
Views: 2,624
Posted By legendaryhaxor
So theres nothing we can do about it? XD

So theres nothing we can do about it? XD
Forum: Facebook 05/06/2012, 16:43
Replies: 25
Views: 2,624
Posted By legendaryhaxor
I know this is out of the topic, but I just wanna...

I know this is out of the topic, but I just wanna know If any of you guys have the same problem as I am, I open my Soul Crash account then when I go to battle and win it the Soul Crash Updates and...
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/27/2012, 12:28
Replies: 24
Views: 11,244
Posted By legendaryhaxor
Reported. #Request to close the...

Reported.




#Request to close the Thread to avoid more spam. Thank you.
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/25/2012, 16:42
Replies: 39
Views: 8,741
Posted By legendaryhaxor
Don't Download the File It's infected with Virus....

Don't Download the File It's infected with Virus. Reported.


#Requesting to Close the Thread to avoid more spam.
Forum: Soldier Front 03/25/2012, 16:12
Replies: 23
Views: 2,578
Posted By legendaryhaxor
#Request Thread to be Closed to avoid more spam. ...

#Request Thread to be Closed to avoid more spam.

Reason: Expired Link/Deleted File
Forum: Soldier Front 03/24/2012, 05:31
Replies: 2
Views: 866
Posted By legendaryhaxor
Please post a Virus Scan and a Tut on how to use...

Please post a Virus Scan and a Tut on how to use this. or else It will be consider fake. Thank you;)
Forum: Soldier Front 03/24/2012, 05:28
Replies: 23
Views: 2,146
Posted By legendaryhaxor
Oh, too bad. #Requesting to Close Thread.

Oh, too bad.


#Requesting to Close Thread.
Forum: Soldier Front 03/23/2012, 17:24
Replies: 24
Views: 4,371
Posted By legendaryhaxor
Please close this thread if its not helpful to...

Please close this thread if its not helpful to avoid more spam.
Forum: Soldier Front 03/23/2012, 17:14
Replies: 23
Views: 2,146
Posted By legendaryhaxor
Anyone tested it yet?

Anyone tested it yet?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 69

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.