Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Haydees
Forum: Shaiya Trading 08/19/2013, 17:23
Replies: 0
Views: 1,120
Posted By Haydees
/bump

/bump
Forum: Shaiya Trading 08/18/2013, 17:23
Replies: 0
Views: 1,120
Posted By Haydees
Shaiya Account Pnix + OS

Hey ladies and gents :)

I have 1 Account for sale - Kinda works as 2 accounts

Phoenix Account: 4 Characters: Lvl 42 Basic Mode Ranger, Lvl 30 UM PvP Priest, Lvl 69 UM Priest and Lvl 25 UM Mage...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/12/2012, 06:39
Replies: 7
Views: 1,366
Posted By Haydees
CT Disconnecting was client related. Its working...

CT Disconnecting was client related. Its working fine with another client a friend has tried. As for Pharos portal, have not done anything yet, but I will comment on that soon

Thanks
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 02/08/2012, 15:19
Replies: 71
Views: 37,764
Posted By Haydees
Your very welcome, mate

Your very welcome, mate
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 02/07/2012, 18:18
Replies: 71
Views: 37,764
Posted By Haydees
Removed the link as I just realized uploading.com...

Removed the link as I just realized uploading.com removed the file due to a complain :'( mean complainy ppl lol
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/07/2012, 17:53
Replies: 7
Views: 1,366
Posted By Haydees
Its been so long Since I actually played Shaiya I...

Its been so long Since I actually played Shaiya I forgot Freezing Mirage opens the portal to CT :) ahaha CT is fine. I haven't yet looked at the svmap for Paros, I will get to that shortly. On the...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/06/2012, 10:21
Replies: 7
Views: 1,366
Posted By Haydees
My Pharos Portal is closed too. Its been like...

My Pharos Portal is closed too. Its been like this since the server was set up.
Then after having Parrdalis (A CT sub Boss) half killed, the game process shuts down. Once you start it up again...
Forum: Joining e*pvp 01/25/2012, 11:36
Replies: 81
Views: 7,069
Posted By Haydees
I have been a member of ePvPers for a short time....

I have been a member of ePvPers for a short time. But when I do come here, I see Bane with a lot of helpful posts.

I vote YES for Bane
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.