Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: abpolite
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 04/24/2013, 12:10
Replies: 12
Views: 1,421
Posted By abpolite
can you explain me how to fix it please , i'm...

can you explain me how to fix it please , i'm really don't understand where is Sec0 & Sec1 with MSSQL port (I think I got the same problem)
Thanks
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 01/13/2012, 03:12
Replies: 1,117
Views: 63,486
Posted By abpolite
Why game server offline? I can't log in but have...

Why game server offline? I can't log in but have 62 player are online
Do I need to fix something about my client?
sorry about my English >_<
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 11/25/2011, 13:03
Replies: 677
Views: 85,122
Posted By abpolite
ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 08/04/2011, 12:21
Replies: 46
Views: 8,708
Posted By abpolite
thank you ! It's work :handsdown:

thank you ! It's work :handsdown:
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 07/23/2011, 06:11
Replies: 46
Views: 8,708
Posted By abpolite
Can anyone help me? I'm from Thai server ,so I...

Can anyone help me? I'm from Thai server ,so I think my client is different I can't find "CheckClientMaxNum" or "43 68 65 63 6B 43 6C 69 65 6E 74 4D 61 78 4E 75 6D" in step 4

This is my client ...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.