Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: oNlY*FoR*baCKYArd
Forum: Facebook 08/13/2011, 07:48
Replies: 30
Views: 6,249
Posted By oNlY*FoR*baCKYArd
Backyard monster instant resources patched 14 august 2011....

How sad was it ! backyard monster resources hack patched....before u use the hack it only shows "something broken",but now ,i wil become "google chorme not responding"....but i know that the new code...
Forum: Say Hello 08/13/2011, 07:07
Replies: 3
Views: 104
Posted By oNlY*FoR*baCKYArd
helol

LOL
Forum: Facebook 08/13/2011, 06:39
Replies: 7
Views: 1,119
Posted By oNlY*FoR*baCKYArd
cant hack? really? i hack until lazy leh ....the...

cant hack? really? i hack until lazy leh ....the hack still working la.....
Forum: Facebook 08/10/2011, 14:01
Replies: 3,606
Views: 708,185
Posted By oNlY*FoR*baCKYArd
Game: ninja warz/Facebook-App I am looking for...

Game: ninja warz/Facebook-App
I am looking for a: Karma Hack
Information about the tool: The tool should give me lots of krama
I am willing to pay: A hundred thousand thanks.....

It would be...
Forum: Facebook 08/09/2011, 16:00
Replies: 119
Views: 10,257
Posted By oNlY*FoR*baCKYArd
I want to request instant acedamy through the...

I want to request instant acedamy through the permission of the owner (human).

I will not share this code to anyone else nor will I post it in anywhere else especially Youtube or Blog. I have read...
Forum: Facebook 08/01/2011, 16:13
Replies: 68
Views: 6,085
Posted By oNlY*FoR*baCKYArd
inatant acedamy and lab pls all my yard and...

inatant acedamy and lab pls all my yard and outpost hav max all building ..but only my monster r not trained all to lv 5 and lv 3 skill ...giv me the code pls ...... tq
Forum: Facebook 07/29/2011, 18:16
Replies: 119
Views: 10,257
Posted By oNlY*FoR*baCKYArd
i would like to request for instant monster...

i would like to request for instant monster academy training and instant monster lab training ...anyone can give me the code please ??
Forum: Facebook 07/16/2011, 06:27
Replies: 55
Views: 10,391
Posted By oNlY*FoR*baCKYArd
it has been patched today TT haizz ..it's because...

it has been patched today TT haizz ..it's because of got ppl put it on youtube ....
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.