Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: t1y6
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/14/2011, 22:49
Replies: 1
Views: 379
Posted By t1y6
Is it one can help me Because all the...

Is it one can help me

Because all the software files unpack the game did not work with me and shows me that there is mis-


:(
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/14/2011, 22:46
Replies: 0
Views: 1,038
Posted By t1y6
How I install metin2 in vps and conect it with my website

How I install metin2 in vps and conect it with my website:

I want to build metin2 website (online game).

Could you help me in this needs

which the best VPS company?
and How I install the...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.