Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AwesomeLH
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 07/02/2012, 17:59
Replies: 11
Views: 7,820
Posted By AwesomeLH
Does this work for SQL 2005? Because it doesn't...

Does this work for SQL 2005? Because it doesn't work for me..
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/01/2012, 11:39
Replies: 5
Views: 2,035
Posted By AwesomeLH
Yep So, is there any fix for this..? ...

Yep

So, is there any fix for this..?

Please anyone help me with this..
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/01/2012, 11:34
Replies: 5
Views: 2,035
Posted By AwesomeLH
[HELP] Server cord closed - Machinemanager

Hi,

When I open MachineManager, I get these errors at GlobalManager :

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

What's the problem, and how can I fix it?
Forum: Joining e*pvp 06/30/2012, 12:48
Replies: 52
Views: 5,179
Posted By AwesomeLH
You seem like a nice guy, helping people out all...

You seem like a nice guy, helping people out all the time.

I vote yes, and wish you luck!
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/30/2012, 12:10
Replies: 31
Views: 20,854
Posted By AwesomeLH
SMC - Cannot connect to division manager (server internal error

Hi,

When I login to SMC, I get this error :

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

How can I fix this?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/29/2012, 12:46
Replies: 4
Views: 502
Posted By AwesomeLH
Are you sure you're not searching for a ban?

Are you sure you're not searching for a ban?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/28/2012, 14:21
Replies: 15
Views: 1,018
Posted By AwesomeLH
Fail turkish site, please stop advertising this...

Fail turkish site, please stop advertising this retarded server.
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/24/2012, 21:27
Replies: 4
Views: 879
Posted By AwesomeLH
Good, cheap host for my server?

Hello,

I might create a server soon, but first of all I want to know where to host it.
I don't believe all these 12 year old Turks pay 80$ a month for a host with a fail server.

Where do these...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/24/2012, 09:40
Replies: 7
Views: 2,733
Posted By AwesomeLH
The correct spelling is ´original´, not ´orignal´

The correct spelling is ´original´, not ´orignal´
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/24/2012, 08:33
Replies: 7
Views: 2,733
Posted By AwesomeLH
Even the title is spelt wrong, fucking Turks...

Even the title is spelt wrong, fucking Turks...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2012, 23:18
Replies: 144
Views: 9,222
Posted By AwesomeLH
Ah okay, well goodluck preparing everything. I'll...

Ah okay, well goodluck preparing everything. I'll be online tomorrow ^^
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2012, 23:15
Replies: 144
Views: 9,222
Posted By AwesomeLH
Meh, servers are on check?

Meh, servers are on check?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2012, 22:54
Replies: 144
Views: 9,222
Posted By AwesomeLH
I see, do you have msn/skype? Wanna talk to you...

I see, do you have msn/skype? Wanna talk to you if you don't mind.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2012, 22:51
Replies: 144
Views: 9,222
Posted By AwesomeLH
Downloading, does FW work?

Downloading, does FW work?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2012, 18:09
Replies: 23
Views: 2,279
Posted By AwesomeLH
Uhm, do you guys still need me as website...

Uhm, do you guys still need me as website developer? If yes, get online on MSN/Yahoo.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2012, 12:55
Replies: 26
Views: 4,169
Posted By AwesomeLH
Site and cap?

Site and cap?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2012, 09:16
Replies: 15
Views: 1,601
Posted By AwesomeLH
'Back to old memory'? Dafuq, 120 cap? old? dafuq...

'Back to old memory'? Dafuq, 120 cap? old? dafuq happend...
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/22/2012, 17:00
Replies: 1
Views: 543
Posted By AwesomeLH
Hi, I could be your site developer. I've got...

Hi,

I could be your site developer. I've got many years of experience in HTML/PHP coding (also vb.net and c++), but that doesn't count in this case. My English is almost perfect aswell, I think...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/21/2012, 16:41
Replies: 35
Views: 6,270
Posted By AwesomeLH
Oh please, tell me how awesome your hacking...

Oh please, tell me how awesome your hacking skills are. I am waiting :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/21/2012, 14:22
Replies: 35
Views: 6,270
Posted By AwesomeLH
lol

lol
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/20/2012, 22:02
Replies: 122
Views: 6,953
Posted By AwesomeLH
True dat.

True dat.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/20/2012, 21:58
Replies: 122
Views: 6,953
Posted By AwesomeLH
I am having the same problem man :( I can't press...

I am having the same problem man :( I can't press on start
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/20/2012, 17:07
Replies: 7
Views: 2,942
Posted By AwesomeLH
When leveling up people can't add stat points....

When leveling up people can't add stat points. They don't show up at C
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/20/2012, 16:33
Replies: 122
Views: 6,953
Posted By AwesomeLH
When is the server going online again?

When is the server going online again?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/14/2012, 09:10
Replies: 5
Views: 899
Posted By AwesomeLH
Still all turkish, GTFO fucktard.

Still all turkish, GTFO fucktard.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.