Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SoundTW
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/31/2015, 13:26
Replies: 464
Views: 176,868
Posted By SoundTW
Does anyone know how to change the skin just with...

Does anyone know how to change the skin just with the ID? I'm changing the clothes from the bots of the training mode. Thanks! o:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/08/2012, 15:20
Replies: 2,325
Views: 481,459
Posted By SoundTW
Any idea of how i can see the process...

Any idea of how i can see the process "S4Client.exe"?
I don't even see it on the task manager..
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/07/2012, 11:08
Replies: 2,325
Views: 481,459
Posted By SoundTW
A link to the Asian Injector please?

A link to the Asian Injector please?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/06/2012, 23:52
Replies: 2,325
Views: 481,459
Posted By SoundTW
I tried that and still happening, and if i do...

I tried that and still happening, and if i do that starting the s4, even with the bypass, the x-trap get me =/..
EDIT: And my system is Win 7 x32.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/06/2012, 23:38
Replies: 2,325
Views: 481,459
Posted By SoundTW
For what i see, the process of "S4Client.exe"...

For what i see, the process of "S4Client.exe" disappear of the processes list, even of the task manager, but the S4 still running. (Sorry for my bad English)
With and without the Bypass or Injector,...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/06/2012, 23:21
Replies: 2,325
Views: 481,459
Posted By SoundTW
That happens to me too.

That happens to me too.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/06/2012, 12:13
Replies: 2,740
Views: 1,225,585
Posted By SoundTW
Where is the Alice itemmanager? o.o (Sorry for my...

Where is the Alice itemmanager? o.o (Sorry for my bad English)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/21/2012, 11:21
Replies: 512
Views: 75,651
Posted By SoundTW
Im Spanish and that.. "Porfavor Inglés y Español...

Im Spanish and that.. "Porfavor Inglés y Español en elitepvpers. Lo siento, no hablamos español."
You say, Please, English and Spanish in elitevpers. Sorry, We dont speak Spanish
xD..
On: When you...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/18/2012, 22:33
Replies: 512
Views: 75,651
Posted By SoundTW
What version of darkspirit did you use?

What version of darkspirit did you use?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/17/2012, 01:25
Replies: 512
Views: 75,651
Posted By SoundTW
I get a crash =/ I can use the hack ingame but,...

I get a crash =/
I can use the hack ingame but, in a few seconds or minutes i get a crash
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/09/2012, 22:38
Replies: 40
Views: 6,641
Posted By SoundTW
He say, teach him for hacks (I think)

He say, teach him for hacks (I think)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/19/2012, 00:06
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,724
Posted By SoundTW
Very nice hack <- Edit: Yeah.. X-trap again

Very nice hack <-
Edit: Yeah.. X-trap again
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.