Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 119
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: adystrike
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/28/2018, 18:26
Replies: 11
Views: 6,277
Posted By adystrike
mhm, visually, I still got a few billions of...

mhm, visually, I still got a few billions of seprom from the last bug I used.And that was done with Cheat Engine.
There are ways to do stuff, but it won't work just with editing the values ;)
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/19/2018, 22:44
Replies: 37
Views: 4,412
Posted By adystrike
I'm in for a test, but i think it's just a scam

I'm in for a test, but i think it's just a scam
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/27/2017, 11:04
Replies: 14
Views: 754
Posted By adystrike
Try using the High Performance power plan, this...

Try using the High Performance power plan, this might fix your problem.
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/26/2017, 18:18
Replies: 22
Views: 3,108
Posted By adystrike
Post it or fake ! Kappa

Post it or fake ! Kappa
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/26/2017, 18:17
Replies: 13
Views: 2,864
Posted By adystrike
Golem is still a pixel bot, with dob you just...

Golem is still a pixel bot, with dob you just need the exe and internet, it doesn't depend on browsers and stuff
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/26/2017, 17:45
Replies: 13
Views: 2,864
Posted By adystrike
I'm using wine not for bots, but for small aps...

I'm using wine not for bots, but for small aps when i don't wanna reboot into windows, as long as it works perfectly with allmost every exe i can't see why it wouldn't work with dob.
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/26/2017, 17:31
Replies: 13
Views: 2,864
Posted By adystrike
You can use wine + DOB !

You can use wine + DOB !
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/30/2017, 22:14
Replies: 158
Views: 10,905
Posted By adystrike
Count me in !

Count me in !
Forum: elite*gold Trading 05/13/2017, 11:13
Replies: 33
Views: 1,733
Posted By adystrike
PM Please !

PM Please !
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/09/2017, 23:14
Replies: 12
Views: 1,109
Posted By adystrike
Count me in too if you still need more tester, I...

Count me in too if you still need more tester, I haven't been verry active here but i worked on some unreleased projects.
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/24/2016, 08:08
Replies: 63
Views: 13,642
Posted By adystrike
They got us bwoyz !!! Or at least they got me,...

They got us bwoyz !!!
Or at least they got me, cuz i tried to login now and my account is banned for uridium hack :)
Such a tragic loss..
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/23/2016, 11:42
Replies: 16
Views: 3,913
Posted By adystrike
It's working with every item from the assembly,...

It's working with every item from the assembly, except (obviously) designs, pet, drone formations, etc.
For max results you might want to use a cpu stress test or something like that, to give you a...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/20/2016, 14:07
Replies: 1,623
Views: 226,691
Posted By adystrike
refito92 I'm pretty sure that this ain't a candy...

refito92 I'm pretty sure that this ain't a candy bot thread. If you have something to say about fsbot you are free to do it, but please don't spam this thread with useless messages.
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/04/2016, 17:42
Replies: 60
Views: 7,057
Posted By adystrike
I wonder if it's possible to make vacuum...

I wonder if it's possible to make vacuum collectors now...
My favorite cheating method ever :))
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/04/2016, 10:04
Replies: 60
Views: 7,057
Posted By adystrike
AutoBot BG FsBot Lion Configuration Manager ...

AutoBot BG
FsBot Lion
Configuration Manager

Still up and boxing :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/04/2016, 08:19
Replies: 60
Views: 7,057
Posted By adystrike
Was anyone banned without using merkava ? I think...

Was anyone banned without using merkava ? I think that was the problem, because it's easier to detect a packet bot.
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/02/2016, 11:12
Replies: 359
Views: 56,853
Posted By adystrike
http://thumbnails113.imagebam.com/46887/f230814688...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Botting on 2-8 with pet and double boxes, i think is decent for a pixel bot.
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/01/2016, 12:40
Replies: 26
Views: 2,785
Posted By adystrike
Native Romanian speaker here, PM if you want it...

Native Romanian speaker here, PM if you want it translated in romanian.
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/24/2016, 12:21
Replies: 173
Views: 40,828
Posted By adystrike
Too bad, that looled like a really awesome tool...

Too bad, that looled like a really awesome tool...
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/15/2016, 15:36
Replies: 359
Views: 56,853
Posted By adystrike
Ohh, yeah :)), now it's collecting event boxes...

Ohh, yeah :)), now it's collecting event boxes too. Great job m8.
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/15/2016, 11:41
Replies: 359
Views: 56,853
Posted By adystrike
Looks like i can't get it to collect event boxes,...

Looks like i can't get it to collect event boxes, i have tried to change the "event" image but still no luck, did anyone got some solutions ?
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/22/2015, 06:45
Replies: 3,935
Views: 702,874
Posted By adystrike
I just used your bot for 4-5 hours in 2 days and...

I just used your bot for 4-5 hours in 2 days and today i'm banned, yeah, looks like it's safe.
Go ahead guys, buy a 30/40 € for a bot that will get you banned in 4 hours.
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/15/2014, 13:02
Replies: 4
Views: 2,060
Posted By adystrike
You should change your password...

You should change your password...
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/16/2013, 11:26
Replies: 11
Views: 867
Posted By adystrike
If someone can translate this that would be...

If someone can translate this that would be awesome.
Forum: Freebies 02/12/2013, 08:03
Replies: 211
Views: 6,519
Posted By adystrike
523

523
Showing results 1 to 25 of 119

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.