Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Endlesstest
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/29/2012, 13:03
Replies: 33
Views: 24,109
Posted By Endlesstest
I still can't pay with my credit card, I'll try...

I still can't pay with my credit card, I'll try to use one from my flat mate, if I do get the transaction done or if I decided to stop trying I'll contact you again.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/29/2012, 11:49
Replies: 33
Views: 24,109
Posted By Endlesstest
i added you on skype, can you check? wanna...

i added you on skype, can you check?

wanna try out 10 ref
Forum: League of Legends 04/19/2012, 02:47
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,086
Posted By Endlesstest
still no collector's pack for me, waited for 3...

still no collector's pack for me, waited for 3 days now -..-
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.