Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 74
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: amidewinx64
Forum: Battlefield 02/10/2026, 05:50
Replies: 4
Views: 5,613
Posted By amidewinx64
Hey if you want you could direct me and I could...

Hey if you want you could direct me and I could recommend you someone. :)
Forum: Discord Trading 02/04/2026, 18:34
Replies: 0
Views: 345
Posted By amidewinx64
Discord Automated Systems and Custom Bot Development

Hey everyone! 👋
I’m currently taking on projects for custom Discord bot development — including automation, moderation tools, server utilities, and fully tailored systems. If you’re looking for...
Forum: Main 02/04/2026, 18:27
Replies: 7
Views: 385
Posted By amidewinx64
Ein Versuch ist es Wert, hatte letztens auch...

Ein Versuch ist es Wert, hatte letztens auch Probleme und mir hat der E*pvp Support geholfen!
Forum: Apex Legends 02/03/2026, 07:40
Replies: 9
Views: 1,422
Posted By amidewinx64
Check the unofficial thread about scam/legit...

Check the unofficial thread about scam/legit providers and try these out first, would not recommend to go with someone who is currently not listed since most are either DT or bad quality.
Forum: ARC Raiders 02/02/2026, 11:00
Replies: 5
Views: 392
Posted By amidewinx64
He might reply even here SauceMachine but you...

He might reply even here SauceMachine but you should look on their website for help.
Forum: elite*gold Trading 02/01/2026, 08:55
Replies: 8
Views: 266
Posted By amidewinx64
pm me

pm me
Forum: Call of Duty 02/01/2026, 08:46
Replies: 140
Views: 15,221
Posted By amidewinx64
i am discussing them as well but I am a normal...

i am discussing them as well but I am a normal human and not toxic like you are
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite 02/01/2026, 00:47
Replies: 2
Views: 5,494
Posted By amidewinx64
do not trust unknown people please

do not trust unknown people please
Forum: Fortnite 02/01/2026, 00:42
Replies: 6
Views: 580
Posted By amidewinx64
we will be glad once you guys are fully ready,...

we will be glad once you guys are fully ready, however I have no issues :handsdown:
Forum: Call of Duty 02/01/2026, 00:38
Replies: 140
Views: 15,221
Posted By amidewinx64
Yeah, I feel the same way. Everyone’s opinions...

Yeah, I feel the same way. Everyone’s opinions matter, and it’s important that we can share them openly, but always in a respectful and understanding way. Even when we don’t fully agree, having...
Forum: Call of Duty 01/31/2026, 10:05
Replies: 10
Views: 1,823
Posted By amidewinx64
They aren’t anymore, previous dev of aventus...

They aren’t anymore, previous dev of aventus scammed a known provider (not the customers of actual aventus) but yea they launched a new project
Forum: Call of Duty 01/31/2026, 10:04
Replies: 140
Views: 15,221
Posted By amidewinx64
Please stop insulting people for no reason, he...

Please stop insulting people for no reason, he asked a pretty fair question and you engage him crazy
Forum: Grand Theft Auto 01/31/2026, 10:03
Replies: 11
Views: 8,135
Posted By amidewinx64
I personally tried blurred with DMA and liked it,...

I personally tried blurred with DMA and liked it, might be interesting if you have an DMA otherwise I wouldn’t say it is worth it to get DMA just for FiveM.
Forum: Call of Duty 01/28/2026, 20:04
Replies: 12,128
Views: 2,257,077
Posted By amidewinx64
Thank you, finally someone who actually is trying...

Thank you, finally someone who actually is trying to understand me joined the conversation, make sure to not insult aventus since it is not allowed even further do not get angry on him. Probably the...
Forum: Fifa 01/28/2026, 18:06
Replies: 11
Views: 1,141
Posted By amidewinx64
Sorry to hear that man

Sorry to hear that man
Forum: Call of Duty 01/28/2026, 17:42
Replies: 12,128
Views: 2,257,077
Posted By amidewinx64
Alright whatever, I’ll just stop, it is useless...

Alright whatever, I’ll just stop, it is useless anyway. Seems like anyone can do anything nowadays on epvp not as it used to be in the good old days.
Forum: Call of Duty 01/28/2026, 17:32
Replies: 12,128
Views: 2,257,077
Posted By amidewinx64
For everyone who reads this, this is straight up...

For everyone who reads this, this is straight up a review which he forces the people to (gives out free keys for a review) he announced it 1h ago and suddenly the cheat is the best lmao
Forum: Call of Duty 01/28/2026, 17:27
Replies: 12,128
Views: 2,257,077
Posted By amidewinx64
I asked the scammer since you told everyone, but...

I asked the scammer since you told everyone, but I won't make deals with known scammer lil bro. This is the same reason why you quitted dealing with him?
Forum: Call of Duty 01/28/2026, 17:18
Replies: 12,128
Views: 2,257,077
Posted By amidewinx64
XDDD I do not even want it anymore, just send me...

XDDD I do not even want it anymore, just send me a refund, but let me guess? You already spent it on more drugs XD
Forum: Call of Duty 01/28/2026, 17:10
Replies: 12,128
Views: 2,257,077
Posted By amidewinx64
Bro is offering free keys now on discord to save...

Bro is offering free keys now on discord to save his reputation, what a joke you are :D
Forum: Call of Duty 01/28/2026, 16:23
Replies: 12,128
Views: 2,257,077
Posted By amidewinx64
You know what, I am not continuing talking with...

You know what, I am not continuing talking with you. It is more then clear why you quit with hank, since he exit scammed and now you expect me to go to him after he scammed 10k and get the keys from...
Forum: Call of Duty 01/28/2026, 16:06
Replies: 12,128
Views: 2,257,077
Posted By amidewinx64
do it yourself? you are responsible for it..

do it yourself? you are responsible for it..
Forum: Call of Duty 01/28/2026, 15:58
Replies: 12,128
Views: 2,257,077
Posted By amidewinx64
I am a Victim, you clearly promised me something...

I am a Victim, you clearly promised me something and did not stick to it. I never got to sell those keys and you are not trying to help me. It is your responsibility you are the person who promoted...
Forum: Call of Duty 01/28/2026, 15:43
Replies: 12,128
Views: 2,257,077
Posted By amidewinx64
Aventus.pub offered me to basically pay him again...

Aventus.pub offered me to basically pay him again with shares of new sales - to "cover up" my money which was lost. He said I should sell his cheats for an higher price and still pay him for each key...
Forum: Call of Duty 01/28/2026, 14:59
Replies: 12,128
Views: 2,257,077
Posted By amidewinx64
btw I asked for epvp trade in the beginning since...

btw I asked for epvp trade in the beginning since I knew the rules, he probably never read them actually :pimp:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 74

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.