Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: vantrung2606
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/29/2016, 12:56
Replies: 149
Views: 38,397
Posted By vantrung2606
Hello, can you add garena servers?

Hello, can you add garena servers?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/22/2014, 17:57
Replies: 263
Views: 34,948
Posted By vantrung2606
I having problem with my key. Suddenly it said my...

I having problem with my key. Suddenly it said my key is invalid. PMed you in skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/15/2014, 21:36
Replies: 263
Views: 34,948
Posted By vantrung2606
Just bought this and working like a charm <3

Just bought this and working like a charm <3
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/19/2014, 12:07
Replies: 158
Views: 38,356
Posted By vantrung2606
Skin statistics for Total RP Spent: 282141 ...

Skin statistics for
Total RP Spent: 282141
Total Unavailable skins: 51
Total RARE Skins (pax tf, black ali etc): 3
Total Owned Skins: 329
Total Value of my account: $2,007.33

Nice tools <3
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/28/2014, 16:52
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,919
Posted By vantrung2606
the link still the 1.2 version? I downloaded end...

the link still the 1.2 version? I downloaded end ran. It said 1.2 and got same error
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/28/2014, 16:27
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,919
Posted By vantrung2606
Help, I am getting this. I was running so fine...

Help, I am getting this. I was running so fine until last reboot@@
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/17/2014, 11:26
Replies: 375
Views: 62,964
Posted By vantrung2606
it should be in few hours since he went to slept...

it should be in few hours since he went to slept :p
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/17/2014, 10:03
Replies: 375
Views: 62,964
Posted By vantrung2606
I was the beta tester of this bot from very 1st...

I was the beta tester of this bot from very 1st day. I just bought it because I think it worth :). It is working PERFECT for me now. With my computer specs- i7 2600, 20gb ram, AMD HD6670, HDD. I am...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/09/2014, 09:26
Replies: 375
Views: 62,964
Posted By vantrung2606
wanna have vouch for you completely fail bot?...

wanna have vouch for you completely fail bot? Improve your bot instead of going here and flame the better
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/03/2014, 09:00
Replies: 7,218
Views: 900,302
Posted By vantrung2606
Dont remove Read-only. You have to copy the...

Dont remove Read-only. You have to copy the gameconfig file from bot forder, you can also you the old config which works with the version few weeks ago because both are the same. However after...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/02/2014, 16:37
Replies: 7,218
Views: 900,302
Posted By vantrung2606
check read-only gamconfig in \Riot Games\League...

check read-only gamconfig in \Riot Games\League of Legends\Config and check your internet connection.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/02/2014, 13:48
Replies: 7,218
Views: 900,302
Posted By vantrung2606
hmm, I just check Read-only on cfg file and...

hmm, I just check Read-only on cfg file and everything is just working fine right now.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/02/2014, 13:33
Replies: 7,218
Views: 900,302
Posted By vantrung2606
http://puu.sh/aBqDN/7059829720.cfg Here is my...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Here is my config for this current version. Everything is set to be lowest.
p/s:Well, just reallize that it still random set everything to normal :(
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/01/2014, 19:56
Replies: 7,218
Views: 900,302
Posted By vantrung2606
Uncheck read-only that file

Uncheck read-only that file
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/01/2014, 19:16
Replies: 7,218
Views: 900,302
Posted By vantrung2606
Check your internet connection, and the "reduce...

Check your internet connection, and the "reduce size of clones in disc" method should also be a problem
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/01/2014, 15:24
Replies: 7,218
Views: 900,302
Posted By vantrung2606
Try to read other posts before complain anything...

Try to read other posts before complain anything or learn to read or just gtfo and use other free or even paid bot.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/01/2014, 09:40
Replies: 7,218
Views: 900,302
Posted By vantrung2606
put everything in one shared folder than start...

put everything in one shared folder than start host, and 5 other .exe
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/01/2014, 09:14
Replies: 7,218
Views: 900,302
Posted By vantrung2606
all are the same as before if you are using...

all are the same as before if you are using dxtory.

I just found out this in op:

I am using HDD and I realized that if I use this method and running VMs at the same time. It slows down VMs at...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/01/2014, 08:47
Replies: 7,218
Views: 900,302
Posted By vantrung2606
Dang, this current version is working smooth as...

Dang, this current version is working smooth as fk. The match making is even faster than before twice. Thank you so much for you hard working Mroku.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2014, 09:20
Replies: 7,218
Views: 900,302
Posted By vantrung2606
Is anyone having with server problems?

Is anyone having with server problems?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2014, 02:36
Replies: 7,218
Views: 900,302
Posted By vantrung2606
After the update(on his server) an hour ago....

After the update(on his server) an hour ago. Everything is working perfect now :). Somehow I like this method since all of my VMs dont need to load game at the same time so I can add more VMs.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2014, 00:14
Replies: 7,218
Views: 900,302
Posted By vantrung2606
getting this after running smoothly for few...

getting this after running smoothly for few hours. I think Mroku is updating something on his server.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/30/2014, 21:40
Replies: 7,218
Views: 900,302
Posted By vantrung2606
Guys, Everything is working fine here. The bot is...

Guys, Everything is working fine here. The bot is running smoother than the old one. It is automatically restarted if bugged. The "searching" time is a bit longer because there are not so many ppl...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.