Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 101
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Anchors
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/03/2013, 17:08
Replies: 635
Views: 67,656
Posted By Anchors
Anonymos could you send me the hack? Since the...

Anonymos could you send me the hack? Since the attachment aint working to me.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/03/2013, 16:41
Replies: 635
Views: 67,656
Posted By Anchors
The hack attachment aint working.

The hack attachment aint working.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/03/2013, 10:13
Replies: 1,196
Views: 218,418
Posted By Anchors
There is no instructions in the rar file, so what...

There is no instructions in the rar file, so what do to now? How do I operate it?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/31/2013, 13:30
Replies: 286
Views: 30,371
Posted By Anchors
Thanks but what about chaser/Dm maps?

Thanks but what about chaser/Dm maps?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/31/2013, 13:23
Replies: 286
Views: 30,371
Posted By Anchors
Hey could you tell me the maps that dont lag with...

Hey could you tell me the maps that dont lag with Hitrange?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/18/2013, 07:06
Replies: 1,325
Views: 124,463
Posted By Anchors
Did it actually work for you? and if it did, mind...

Did it actually work for you? and if it did, mind telling me your PC details and the steps you took to make it work, please.

I got everything installed and the hack appeared but in a few seconds I...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/16/2013, 09:39
Replies: 1,325
Views: 124,463
Posted By Anchors
It says it cant run injector because MSVCR110.dll...

It says it cant run injector because MSVCR110.dll is missing.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/26/2013, 00:04
Replies: 5
Views: 1,679
Posted By Anchors
I dont know how to remove it. Close this...

I dont know how to remove it.

Close this please.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/26/2013, 00:03
Replies: 92
Views: 174,989
Posted By Anchors
[S4Patcher] One Piece

Hello, I did this simple S4Patcher skin for One Piece I hope ya'll like it, its pretty awesome.

Just put in your S4 folder and thats it.

Why Zorro? Because he's one of the best anime...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/25/2013, 23:55
Replies: 5
Views: 1,679
Posted By Anchors
[S4Patcher] One Piece

Hello, I did this simple S4Patcher skin for One Piece I hope ya'll like it, its pretty awesome.

Just extract it, put it in your S4 folder and thats it.

Why Zorro? Because he's one of the best...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/26/2013, 12:35
Replies: 190
Views: 52,531
Posted By Anchors
S4 doesnt run for, its like I start the injector...

S4 doesnt run for, its like I start the injector with admin rights, I run s4, injector successfully injects but then HGWC nor S4client appear...so any ideas?
Windows 7 / 32bits
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/24/2013, 12:17
Replies: 1,382
Views: 168,368
Posted By Anchors
Yea it does, and Id'e say it works best on xp...

Yea it does, and Id'e say it works best on xp than any other windows.

Idk what did I do wrong Im sure everything is right but, when I get into a room I disconnect and move to the servers list, any...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/18/2013, 16:54
Replies: 123
Views: 12,867
Posted By Anchors
what about the bypass, why dont you put a 32bit...

what about the bypass, why dont you put a 32bit version to it?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/16/2013, 14:53
Replies: 5,079
Views: 514,452
Posted By Anchors
what does this hack exactly do? *Also does...

what does this hack exactly do?

*Also does it support Win7?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/13/2013, 14:35
Replies: 83
Views: 9,565
Posted By Anchors
Dude everything works fine, except that it...

Dude everything works fine, except that it crashes inb 10 minutes? Could you fix it?
I even used Selman's Bypass, and still..

Windows 7/32-bits

any help?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/12/2013, 11:55
Replies: 259
Views: 34,600
Posted By Anchors
I did everything correct, but when i'm ingame and...

I did everything correct, but when i'm ingame and I choose a hack, in the upperleft corner it says "Send Hack" ...

any ideas?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/06/2013, 15:16
Replies: 2,325
Views: 481,259
Posted By Anchors
where do I find selman bypass ffs?

where do I find selman bypass ffs?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/02/2013, 10:47
Replies: 56
Views: 6,360
Posted By Anchors
Its a virus you loser, learn how to make a hack..

Its a virus you loser, learn how to make a hack..
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/28/2012, 12:09
Replies: 779
Views: 115,684
Posted By Anchors
Thanks alot, but ofcourse you could have made it...

Thanks alot, but ofcourse you could have made it shorter, at any rate its clear as people want it, also I wanna know whats the 1st song of video 1 called?

Thank you c:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/06/2012, 10:17
Replies: 1,201
Views: 107,805
Posted By Anchors
No problem, but it says "Process failed()5", wtf...

No problem, but it says "Process failed()5", wtf is that?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/06/2012, 10:11
Replies: 1,201
Views: 107,805
Posted By Anchors
Dude I have XP/32bits but I dont know at what...

Dude I have XP/32bits but I dont know at what delay do I run it? You know when it says (500~1000)?

Waiting for your help, thank you!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/27/2012, 08:17
Replies: 651
Views: 48,231
Posted By Anchors
Not working :D Windows XP 32bit

Not working :D
Windows XP 32bit
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/02/2012, 13:51
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,510
Posted By Anchors
Sometimes happens to me.. But after I restart...

Sometimes happens to me..
But after I restart it works fine and no errors appear.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/31/2012, 14:38
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,510
Posted By Anchors
OMG why cant I get the list of all weapons ID's!?...

OMG why cant I get the list of all weapons ID's!?
Guys please help?

Lol Xtrap detected me!
wtf!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/18/2012, 20:10
Replies: 95
Views: 9,025
Posted By Anchors
No I mean as I start S4, Xtrap detects me, and it...

No I mean as I start S4, Xtrap detects me, and it only detects me when I use the bypass nothing else.
I cant even reach the LoginScreen nor the "Intro".
Showing results 1 to 25 of 101

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.