Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: scouser82
Forum: Silkroad Online 07/20/2011, 19:25
Replies: 6
Views: 1,023
Posted By scouser82
I have searched

But I couldn't find the relevent information I needed on this build, there wasn't really a thorough guide to this build I found. That and I'm still getting used to using this forum, only been on it...
Forum: Silkroad Online 07/20/2011, 16:02
Replies: 2
Views: 612
Posted By scouser82
Thank you

I found the answer to my problem in config, I didn;t set the range. Silly me. :handsdown:
Forum: Silkroad Online 07/20/2011, 15:59
Replies: 6
Views: 1,023
Posted By scouser82
Fire/Force Chinese Bowman?

I need to know about this build from experianced players with it, pros/cons and anything inbetween.

Would appreciate it, Thanks. :)
Forum: Silkroad Online 07/19/2011, 03:42
Replies: 1
Views: 509
Posted By scouser82
Sbot Help

Hey guys,

I'm needing some help with Sbot as I'm new to using this bot.

Anyway's the problem is when I set my skills, and training place, and click strart trainng, it only attacks champion...
Forum: Silkroad Online 07/19/2011, 03:35
Replies: 2
Views: 612
Posted By scouser82
SBOT Help

Hi, I'm needing some help with Sbot as I'm quite new to using this bot.

Anyway's when I set training place and skills etc, and click start bot, for some reason it will only attack 'champion...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.