Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: gchild
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/30/2013, 06:19
Replies: 0
Views: 4,983
Posted By gchild
Awakening Stones/Stats in game

Haven't done much but leeched off of the knowledge here at epvp, so I thought I would make a post that might help someone figure out Awakening stones. Not much use for a player, but a nice...
Forum: Rappelz 09/29/2011, 03:16
Replies: 7
Views: 789
Posted By gchild
im no expert, but I believe you are using the...

im no expert, but I believe you are using the wrong client. Try searching the forums for a working 6.2 client for your private server. IE look for Darkness Fights client
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.