Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sandman8019
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 06/24/2011, 15:02
Replies: 1
Views: 681
Posted By sandman8019
I want around £45 for the goli account. Will...

I want around £45 for the goli account. Will consider offers. I want around £20 for the vengs. S
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 06/23/2011, 18:13
Replies: 1
Views: 681
Posted By sandman8019
DarkOrbit GB

Hi,

Am selling off my DO accounts. I don't use them anymore, Here's the spec for them all.

Goliath
Level 16
Skylab all level 20
28 Pilot points
172 log disks
Crimson, Enforcer and...
Forum: Trading 06/23/2011, 18:09
Replies: 2
Views: 600
Posted By sandman8019
Hi, I've got 2 vengi accounts on gb...

Hi,

I've got 2 vengi accounts on gb server. one Goli account here's the spec for the accounts

Goliath
Level 16
Skylab all level 20
28 Pilot points
172 log disks
Crimson, Enforcer and...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.