Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Katonai
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/04/2023, 01:34
Replies: 629
Views: 37,615
Posted By Katonai
Started 10+days ago, best gameplay system,seems...

Started 10+days ago, best gameplay system,seems to have quality players for now,check it yourself you wont regret
ign: strel
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/25/2016, 14:38
Replies: 88
Views: 12,452
Posted By Katonai
9

9
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/21/2016, 22:43
Replies: 3
Views: 344
Posted By Katonai
Little help please.

Start button does not appear what files or something else im missing ? I need fix for the server side maybe
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/01/2012, 17:14
Replies: 4,396
Views: 1,781,616
Posted By Katonai
How can make it works for jupiter temple ?

How can make it works for jupiter temple ?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 04/21/2012, 19:02
Replies: 1,727
Views: 378,850
Posted By Katonai
When i try to open CustomCertificationServer.exe...

When i try to open CustomCertificationServer.exe in Certification folder just shows me one cmd and close ? how i can start my server ?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 02/08/2012, 02:33
Replies: 2,999
Views: 701,418
Posted By Katonai
I need help i make all but still got error please...

I need help i make all but still got error please help me i will give 1$ to the guy who fix my bot !
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/07/2012, 01:52
Replies: 87
Views: 55,248
Posted By Katonai
I make all but still got 5 error ? Win xp 32

I make all but still got 5 error ? Win xp 32
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 02/07/2012, 01:47
Replies: 2,999
Views: 701,418
Posted By Katonai
I make all but still got error 5

I make all but still got error 5
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/30/2011, 21:35
Replies: 2,999
Views: 701,418
Posted By Katonai
someone know ip of Atomixro sro ?

someone know ip of Atomixro sro ?
Forum: Middleman 10/12/2011, 18:26
Replies: 156
Views: 14,213
Posted By Katonai
Pm me i need u for MM ! Thanks.

Pm me i need u for MM ! Thanks.
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.