Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xxxlman
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/31/2006, 11:12
Replies: 2
Views: 844
Posted By xxxlman
Ok now I feel dumb. Never had problem before so...

Ok now I feel dumb. Never had problem before so didnt look. Sorry. Great job done by all
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/31/2006, 10:58
Replies: 2
Views: 844
Posted By xxxlman
I have read almost all post and did not see...

I have read almost all post and did not see anything on this. So if duplicate, Im sorry in advance. To many BS post from NooBs screwing with this site. Im a Noob but try not to act like one. ...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/29/2006, 12:46
Replies: 10
Views: 1,132
Posted By xxxlman
THANK YOU This site has been a big help. ...

THANK YOU
This site has been a big help. Having some problems with getting my DB's but thats on CO2. Not very helpful.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/29/2006, 09:48
Replies: 10
Views: 1,132
Posted By xxxlman
I am new to CO2, so dont get mad at me. Yes I'm...

I am new to CO2, so dont get mad at me. Yes I'm a Noob to CO2. Now thats out of the way. Is there a way to detect where the gems are in the mine? I dont quite understand how this works, is it...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.