Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Smitske
Forum: Freebies 06/02/2013, 20:35
Replies: 15
Views: 936
Posted By Smitske
Ok, thank you Jorg, thank you so much.

Ok, thank you Jorg, thank you so much.
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/01/2013, 20:03
Replies: 123
Views: 31,926
Posted By Smitske
Function request: Minimize to system tray.

Function request: Minimize to system tray.
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/29/2011, 21:11
Replies: 10
Views: 2,060
Posted By Smitske
For me it works too. Try to delete FakeID.ini.

For me it works too. Try to delete FakeID.ini.
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/28/2011, 10:32
Replies: 30
Views: 2,186
Posted By Smitske
Install .NET framework 4.0 it's free and you wil...

Install .NET framework 4.0 it's free and you wil need it for more than multifighter only.
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/26/2011, 19:20
Replies: 2
Views: 618
Posted By Smitske
If you are using it with the crack then indeed it...

If you are using it with the crack then indeed it don't works. Nothing to do about it.
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/04/2011, 22:58
Replies: 3
Views: 853
Posted By Smitske
there was. But it don't work anymore.

there was. But it don't work anymore.
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/04/2011, 18:46
Replies: 3
Views: 853
Posted By Smitske
For the drones: I don't know. For the 6 rings:...

For the drones: I don't know.
For the 6 rings: 63
Laser: you can't change the collor of your lasers.
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/31/2011, 13:00
Replies: 17
Views: 2,554
Posted By Smitske
Is it the tread with 74pages? And on which page...

Is it the tread with 74pages?
And on which page do I find the downloadlink for Aurora?
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/31/2011, 10:42
Replies: 16
Views: 1,626
Posted By Smitske
I don't have the CLI. So I have an old version or...

I don't have the CLI. So I have an old version or it is not fixed.
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/31/2011, 09:05
Replies: 17
Views: 2,554
Posted By Smitske
When I use Aurora I don't get the CLI. Hou can I...

When I use Aurora I don't get the CLI. Hou can I get it?
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/30/2011, 20:01
Replies: 16
Views: 1,626
Posted By Smitske
This are the number of the ships: 1=phoenix ...

This are the number of the ships:
1=phoenix
2=yamatho
3=Leo
4=Defcom
5=liberator
6=Piranha
7=nostromo
8=Vengeance
9=BigBoy
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.