Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Churp
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 02/05/2013, 15:07
Replies: 347
Views: 50,952
Posted By Churp
Awesome server -- really recommend you come and...

Awesome server -- really recommend you come and try it out!
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 06/27/2011, 18:25
Replies: 71
Views: 37,751
Posted By Churp
Has anybody tried this out on their server or...

Has anybody tried this out on their server or anything? Having a semi-working EP5 database would be really awesome. I thank you a lot for this though tnelis, I've had to install like 10 databases,...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 06/24/2011, 14:48
Replies: 71
Views: 37,751
Posted By Churp
I'm wondering the same thing, is there meant to...

I'm wondering the same thing, is there meant to be a GameData mdf? Am I missing something here? I have severe lack of experience in SQL Databases and would like just a small shove in the right...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 06/24/2011, 00:24
Replies: 27
Views: 3,570
Posted By Churp
I am new here, not sure if it's appropriate to...

I am new here, not sure if it's appropriate to post that in there? Well perhaps I will later on, for now I am celebrating by playing on my server with my two GM's :D!
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 06/24/2011, 00:12
Replies: 27
Views: 3,570
Posted By Churp
I'm so glad, I knew so many people had this issue...

I'm so glad, I knew so many people had this issue and I am happy to have finally cracked it! Let the word out! :D
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 06/23/2011, 23:36
Replies: 27
Views: 3,570
Posted By Churp
**FIXED** I did some research on others that...

**FIXED**

I did some research on others that had the problem here in some unsolved topics. I heard about the Microsoft Loopback Adapter. If anybody is reading this and has been having the same...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 06/23/2011, 22:23
Replies: 6
Views: 507
Posted By Churp
I also answered your question fully. Perhaps you...

I also answered your question fully. Perhaps you should read replies to your thread next time.:)
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 06/23/2011, 21:04
Replies: 6
Views: 507
Posted By Churp
I don't know about other methods than PHP, there...

I don't know about other methods than PHP, there are certain functions and queries you can use in PHP script with the MSSQL plugin to insert things into the SQL database such as user account info....
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 06/23/2011, 20:50
Replies: 27
Views: 3,570
Posted By Churp
I made sure I did this exactly right and it...

I made sure I did this exactly right and it didn't work. It brought up a weird keyboard above the login, that's all that did. O_o

I am using this client:...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 06/23/2011, 20:37
Replies: 27
Views: 3,570
Posted By Churp
Thanks abrasive, this sounds like it might be...

Thanks abrasive, this sounds like it might be going in the right direction, but then again it's not like I can't log into the server, I managed to log in using my user name and password. Only after...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 06/23/2011, 20:22
Replies: 27
Views: 3,570
Posted By Churp
Well I don't really know what you're talking...

Well I don't really know what you're talking about, so here's my game.exe I guess. Ignore the name of it, that's just because I have a lot of them from testing. :D

94661

If you want me to post...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 06/23/2011, 20:00
Replies: 27
Views: 3,570
Posted By Churp
It doesn't work like that I'm afraid. You can...

It doesn't work like that I'm afraid. You can only have 1 public IP in the .ini file.
And I am using the EP4.5 client.

Please..seriously..read my post before assuming things guys, this is...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 06/23/2011, 19:24
Replies: 27
Views: 3,570
Posted By Churp
I don't think you understand me. Other users can...

I don't think you understand me. Other users can connect fine, my server works fine, it is just that I am having this issue on my local machine. If I change the IP in the ini file to 127.0.0.1 it...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 06/23/2011, 18:02
Replies: 27
Views: 3,570
Posted By Churp
Please read my post. :confused:

Please read my post. :confused:
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 06/23/2011, 17:44
Replies: 27
Views: 3,570
Posted By Churp
Server works over internet but not locally - "Failed to connect to game server!!!"

Hey guys, you probably clicked on this getting ready to tell me to use search and stop being such a noob, rest assured, I have searched and found nobody with this same issue.

So I've recently set...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 06/23/2011, 13:33
Replies: 208
Views: 86,319
Posted By Churp
Where are you getting this error log from? It...

Where are you getting this error log from? It also looks like you're trying to run register.view.php instead of register.php.

On a side note, before you reply abrasive, my problems with RowID are...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 06/23/2011, 12:07
Replies: 208
Views: 86,319
Posted By Churp
There's a link for XAMPP for downloading older...

There's a link for XAMPP for downloading older versions as well. I have no idea where to check the PHP version but I guess I will go try and find out, then start downloading different versions of...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 06/23/2011, 09:01
Replies: 208
Views: 86,319
Posted By Churp
Very useful information, from what I remember...

Very useful information, from what I remember correctly "WAMP" is the older version of "XAMPP" so I will probably just get that later on when I have time. Glad to know I was hardly at fault for once!...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 06/23/2011, 03:22
Replies: 208
Views: 86,319
Posted By Churp
The thing is, if I go to register.php, I get: You...

The thing is, if I go to register.php, I get: You must have the php_mssql library for Apache installed and enabled
to connect to an MSSQL database. Uncomment
the line that says...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 06/22/2011, 18:50
Replies: 790
Views: 182,095
Posted By Churp
Hey Omega, I was wondering if you knew how to...

Hey Omega, I was wondering if you knew how to stop the "failed to connect to game server!!!" issue, other players can connect, but I can't on the same machine as the server. I have two exes, I give...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 06/22/2011, 18:27
Replies: 208
Views: 86,319
Posted By Churp
Hey, trying to get this script working for my...

Hey, trying to get this script working for my server at the moment, and I am getting two annoying errors.

I've put the php files in my htdocs under the folder "abrasive" (so that to access...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.