Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 127
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: custom97
Forum: Middleman 10/09/2012, 19:06
Replies: 3
Views: 245
Posted By custom97
LF a MM (Bnet for Darkorbit acc trade)

As the title says, I'm looking for a mm quickly. It's an exchange of two accs, one is Bnet acc and the second is Darkorbit acc.
Forum: Trading 10/08/2012, 20:09
Replies: 5
Views: 711
Posted By custom97
U have scammed me. I can send an image to...

U have scammed me. I can send an image to everyone, who'll ask.
Forum: Trading 10/08/2012, 19:58
Replies: 0
Views: 226
Posted By custom97
WoW acc Orc Warrior lvl90 ilvl460 CHEAP

hey, I wanna sell my bnet wow acc with Orc Warrior lvl 90 ilvl460 on Argent Dawn active for next two months!! for 25E! FAST PLEASE!!!
TY.
OFC WITH TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN!!!
Forum: Trading 10/08/2012, 19:57
Replies: 0
Views: 195
Posted By custom97
Battlenet account - D3+MOP Extremely CHEAP

Hey guys, I want to sell my battlenet account with D3+MOP on it FAST for 20E!!! Accept PP or PSC. Quickly please!
TY.
OFC WITH TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN!!!
Forum: Trading 10/08/2012, 19:56
Replies: 5
Views: 711
Posted By custom97
Translate: Looking for people to scam

Translate: Looking for people to scam
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 10/08/2012, 19:51
Replies: 2
Views: 272
Posted By custom97
I'll trade with trusted middleman ofc

I'll trade with trusted middleman ofc
Forum: Browsergames Trading 10/08/2012, 18:39
Replies: 0
Views: 240
Posted By custom97
[Exchange]WoW lvl90+Bnet acc (D3+MOP)+BFBC2

Hello guys, I wanna exchange my WoW battlenet account with Orc Warrior lvl90 ilvl460 on Argent Dawn active for next two months. I also wanna exchange my second bnet account with D3 and MOP on it....
Forum: elite*gold Trading 10/08/2012, 18:31
Replies: 6
Views: 203
Posted By custom97
yes, ofc, u have used them and didn't say...

yes, ofc, u have used them and didn't say anything, I've reported you and I hope you'll be banned soon.
Forum: Origin Trading 10/08/2012, 18:24
Replies: 2
Views: 256
Posted By custom97
BFBC2+Vietnam CHEAP

Hi, I wanna sell new key for BFBC2 and addon (vietnam) cheap. FAST PLEASE!
TY.
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 10/08/2012, 18:22
Replies: 0
Views: 279
Posted By custom97
WoW acc Orc Warrior lvl90 ilvl460 CHEAP

hey, I wanna sell my bnet wow acc with Orc Warrior lvl 90 ilvl460 on Argent Dawn active for next two months!! for 25E! FAST PLEASE!!!
TY.
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 10/08/2012, 18:20
Replies: 0
Views: 263
Posted By custom97
Battlenet account - D3+MOP Extremely CHEAP

Hey guys, I want to sell my battlenet account with D3+MOP on it FAST for 20E!!! Accept PP or PSC. Quickly please!
TY.
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 10/08/2012, 18:13
Replies: 2
Views: 272
Posted By custom97
Battlenet account - D3+MOP Extremely CHEAP

Hey guys, I want to sell my battlenet account with D3+MOP on it FAST for 20E!!! Accept PP or PSC. Quickly please!
TY.
Forum: elite*gold Trading 10/08/2012, 18:01
Replies: 6
Views: 203
Posted By custom97
http://imageshack.us/a/img811/8805/beznzvuaq.png...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] now talk noob! This is prove you've scammed me!
Forum: Trading 10/08/2012, 17:57
Replies: 9
Views: 541
Posted By custom97
He scammed me. There's a screen...

He scammed me. There's a screen [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Trading 10/08/2012, 17:36
Replies: 9
Views: 541
Posted By custom97
scammer! don't trade with him!!! He took my 24E!

scammer! don't trade with him!!! He took my 24E!
Forum: elite*gold Trading 10/08/2012, 17:35
Replies: 6
Views: 203
Posted By custom97
scammer! don't trade with him!!! He took my 24E!

scammer! don't trade with him!!! He took my 24E!
Forum: Trading 10/08/2012, 17:25
Replies: 0
Views: 256
Posted By custom97
Battlenet account - D3+MOP Extremely CHEAP

Hey guys, I want to sell my battlenet account with D3+MOP on it FAST for 20E!!! Accept PP or PSC. Quickly please!
TY.
Forum: Trading 10/08/2012, 17:22
Replies: 0
Views: 205
Posted By custom97
WoW acc Orc Warrior lvl90 ilvl460 CHEAP

hey, I wanna sell my bnet wow acc with Orc Warrior lvl 90 ilvl460 on Argent Dawn active for next two months!! for 25E! FAST PLEASE!!!
TY.
Forum: Freebies 10/08/2012, 01:24
Replies: 164
Views: 3,144
Posted By custom97
#

#
Forum: Trading 10/08/2012, 01:22
Replies: 0
Views: 190
Posted By custom97
BFBC2+Vietnam for 15E

Hi, I wanna sell new key for BFBC2 and addon (vietnam) for 15E. FAST PLEASE!
TY.
Forum: Trading 10/08/2012, 01:21
Replies: 0
Views: 256
Posted By custom97
WoW Orc Warrior lvl90 ilvl460, 25E!!!!

hey, I wanna sell my bnet wow acc with Orc Warrior lvl 90 ilvl460 on Argent Dawn for 25E! FAST PLEASE!!!
TY.
Forum: Trading 10/08/2012, 01:08
Replies: 2
Views: 260
Posted By custom97
sry, need only money

sry, need only money
Forum: Trading 10/08/2012, 00:58
Replies: 2
Views: 260
Posted By custom97
Battlenet account - D3+MOP Extremely CHEAP

Hey guys, I want to sell my battlenet account with D3+MOP on it FAST for 20E!!! Accept PP or PSC. Quickly please!
TY.
Forum: Trading 10/08/2012, 00:05
Replies: 13
Views: 548
Posted By custom97
Hope he'll be online soon, because he spent my...

Hope he'll be online soon, because he spent my PSCards and didn't give me the PP money.
Forum: Trading 10/07/2012, 22:41
Replies: 3
Views: 222
Posted By custom97
[B]24E PSC[S]24E PP [FAST]

Hello, I'm searching for 24E PayPal. I'm offering 24E PSC for that.
Ty for offers.Fast please!!! ;)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 127

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.