Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: RoberRaik
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/07/2016, 12:14
Replies: 1,623
Views: 223,857
Posted By RoberRaik
Anyone knows what is my solution? Is a good bot,...

Anyone knows what is my solution? Is a good bot, but it crash always after 1 hour of be running :(
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/06/2016, 17:24
Replies: 1,623
Views: 223,857
Posted By RoberRaik
I did it, and i have google chrome, but the bot...

I did it, and i have google chrome, but the bot uses internet explorer to run, even so thx for the reply :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/06/2016, 16:05
Replies: 1,623
Views: 223,857
Posted By RoberRaik
Unhappy I can't keep the bot running for more than an...

I can't keep the bot running for more than an hour, don't know why but the alpha browser crash,
both screens turn white with only one exclamation mark, I have microsoft edge up to date and flash...
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/05/2016, 16:23
Replies: 1,623
Views: 223,857
Posted By RoberRaik
Smile A good feature you can add is exclude areas of...

A good feature you can add is exclude areas of the map, in pvp sometimes the asteroid is taken by another company and it always destroy your pet, and with the new event boxes activated, the bot...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.