Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: solotwin
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/19/2011, 23:32
Replies: 26
Views: 2,530
Posted By solotwin
plz give me one i want to play pm me :(

plz give me one i want to play pm me :(
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/19/2011, 23:28
Replies: 52
Views: 2,817
Posted By solotwin
I need one plz pm me :)

I need one plz pm me :)
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/19/2011, 23:27
Replies: 7
Views: 589
Posted By solotwin
I need acc too plz pm me :/

I need acc too plz pm me :/
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/19/2011, 22:06
Replies: 3,764
Views: 306,828
Posted By solotwin
come on why i cant enter on grindroad.com

come on why i cant enter on grindroad.com
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/19/2011, 18:17
Replies: 9
Views: 1,374
Posted By solotwin
I cant register on here and the GrindRoad Online...

I cant register on here and the GrindRoad Online ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) wont work for me..
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/18/2011, 11:56
Replies: 27
Views: 10,524
Posted By solotwin
How to make update 1.308 to 1.311 i did what you...

How to make update 1.308 to 1.311 i did what you said and when i start silkroad.exe it gives me the server is going inspection or updates. go ... and thats 2nd day i see that ...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/18/2011, 11:16
Replies: 32
Views: 15,060
Posted By solotwin
is it working today?

is it working today?
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.