Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SoulDanih
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/07/2014, 03:09
Replies: 876
Views: 365,364
Posted By SoulDanih
I tested a free version make any Cabal Cabal NA...

I tested a free version make any Cabal Cabal NA BR and it worked ! I wonder How I can get a Full Version , I would like Other Test functions verify that they are functioning
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/20/2012, 20:03
Replies: 5,490
Views: 998,567
Posted By SoulDanih
Good afternoon! I wonder if there is the...

Good afternoon! I wonder if there is the possibility that someone can make it work again in the Cabal Rider COBR? I believe we could make available to Brazil again!
Forum: Cabal Private Server 11/07/2011, 19:10
Replies: 21
Views: 4,308
Posted By SoulDanih
PT • Estou no aguardo! Estou torcendo para tudo...

PT • Estou no aguardo! Estou torcendo para tudo der certo e comece a funcionar logo, para nos do cobr é uma ótima novidade, já que não temos muitos outros tipos hack que estão funcionando para nós!
...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/30/2011, 21:55
Replies: 17
Views: 4,318
Posted By SoulDanih
Testei e funciona perfeitamente, totalmente...

Testei e funciona perfeitamente, totalmente inovador pois entre os outros tipos de Cheats que usei nunca vi igual, o esquema do SP é muito bom pra solar, o COMBO não tem como ser detectado, pois não...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/19/2011, 20:17
Replies: 5,490
Views: 998,567
Posted By SoulDanih
cabalrider the BR is not working! what is the bot...

cabalrider the BR is not working! what is the bot they are using? they still have some people using bot! I would like to know what and where to get this week's forum are posting gmaxx scenes using...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/13/2011, 20:14
Replies: 8
Views: 1,582
Posted By SoulDanih
Pt - Boa tarde, procurando sobre a atualização do...

Pt - Boa tarde, procurando sobre a atualização do cabalrider, acabei conhecendo esse fórum, como vi tem mais gente aqui que postaram duvidas no fórum do cabalrider, mais o seguinte não consigo mais...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.