Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: weltall
Forum: Dragon City 02/22/2015, 20:11
Replies: 5
Views: 891
Posted By weltall
There are many reasons that can happen anyway....

There are many reasons that can happen anyway. Hacks are considered malware after all.
Forum: Dragon City 02/22/2015, 05:14
Replies: 4
Views: 1,264
Posted By weltall
I have been looking to reset my Monster legends....

I have been looking to reset my Monster legends. Even though there is a reset/swap in the multitook of ML, I do not get how to get the access token.
Forum: Facebook 02/19/2015, 03:58
Replies: 0
Views: 548
Posted By weltall
Any tool to reset Monster Legends?

Messed up buy wasting the gems I got with a wrong click. It happened so fast. I want to reset ML so I can be able to get again the gems. Any tool for that? If not I guess I have to make a new account...
Forum: Dragon City 02/16/2015, 13:31
Replies: 7
Views: 1,629
Posted By weltall
It has not worked since November. I do not see...

It has not worked since November. I do not see why it would work now.
Forum: Dragon City 02/15/2015, 15:21
Replies: 5
Views: 891
Posted By weltall
Mediafire seems to think otherwise from...

Mediafire seems to think otherwise from virustotal :/ It locked the file already darn it.
Forum: Facebook 02/14/2015, 18:22
Replies: 13
Views: 3,454
Posted By weltall
Ditlep's tool works like a charm if you download...

Ditlep's tool works like a charm if you download the tool from his page~
Forum: Facebook 02/14/2015, 00:54
Replies: 5
Views: 958
Posted By weltall
This works like a charm if you do it right.

This works like a charm if you do it right.
Forum: Facebook 02/12/2015, 21:50
Replies: 94
Views: 39,289
Posted By weltall
The Monster legends new one reported that it did...

The Monster legends new one reported that it did not work on the page, but when I checked it was 170+ in game so all good. THe Dragon city one does not work for me because the account is not too old...
Forum: Facebook 02/10/2015, 16:08
Replies: 94
Views: 39,289
Posted By weltall
Each link can be only used once, except the first...

Each link can be only used once, except the first one which is 5 gems a week.
Forum: Dragon City 02/10/2015, 16:06
Replies: 118
Views: 8,873
Posted By weltall
Or even better that you point it out and they...

Or even better that you point it out and they will still keep doing it~
Forum: Dragon City 02/06/2015, 23:14
Replies: 118
Views: 8,873
Posted By weltall
Does this even still work?

Does this even still work?
Forum: Dragon City 02/05/2015, 12:58
Replies: 30
Views: 78,733
Posted By weltall
It does not matter. It does not work anymore.

It does not matter. It does not work anymore.
Forum: Facebook 02/05/2015, 11:14
Replies: 94
Views: 39,289
Posted By weltall
I wish there was a way to thank more than once XD

I wish there was a way to thank more than once XD
Forum: Facebook 02/02/2015, 21:47
Replies: 94
Views: 39,289
Posted By weltall
His hack seem to be more like triggering events...

His hack seem to be more like triggering events rather than hacking, this is why the 3 ones that give lots of gems work only once.
Forum: Facebook 02/01/2015, 09:19
Replies: 141
Views: 78,826
Posted By weltall
I messed up in Monster Legends and bought an egg...

I messed up in Monster Legends and bought an egg for 280 gems. I was just wondering if gem hacks for Monster Legends are occasional or I should make a new account and start over. Such bad luck :/
Forum: Dragon City 02/01/2015, 09:14
Replies: 25
Views: 4,093
Posted By weltall
Yes I have seen people mentioning 3 and 4 months...

Yes I have seen people mentioning 3 and 4 months and others saying it worked for them faster, which made me guess that much. Thanks a lot for saying it clear to my face. XD I really needed someone...
Forum: Dragon City 01/31/2015, 22:33
Replies: 25
Views: 4,093
Posted By weltall
T_T I have yet to find a working gem hack for DC....

T_T I have yet to find a working gem hack for DC. The rest I have tested work like a charm. Wish though the gems worked.
Forum: Dragon City 01/31/2015, 11:38
Replies: 40
Views: 14,437
Posted By weltall
Even now the gem hack does not seem to work for...

Even now the gem hack does not seem to work for me. I have yet to find a working for me gem hack. I am unlucky XD This time though the gem hack did do something for me. It gave me an ban XD Hope I...
Forum: Dragon City 01/31/2015, 00:16
Replies: 5
Views: 1,706
Posted By weltall
Monster Legend food works perfectly~ Shame the...

Monster Legend food works perfectly~ Shame the Dragon City gems are only for at least 4 month old accounts. Thanks for your hard work~
Forum: Dragon City 01/30/2015, 16:41
Replies: 4
Views: 968
Posted By weltall
You can fine one here...

You can fine one here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) Yannie.
Forum: Facebook 01/30/2015, 16:26
Replies: 4
Views: 832
Posted By weltall
Gold and food work perfectly.

Gold and food work perfectly.
Forum: Facebook 01/30/2015, 08:08
Replies: 5
Views: 1,709
Posted By weltall
Works like a charm~

Works like a charm~
Forum: Dragon City 01/30/2015, 07:15
Replies: 25
Views: 3,189
Posted By weltall
This has not worked for days now. No reason to...

This has not worked for days now. No reason to keep trying.
Forum: Dragon City 01/30/2015, 07:12
Replies: 23
Views: 4,744
Posted By weltall
Wish it would work for me too >.<!

Wish it would work for me too >.<!
Forum: Dragon City 01/30/2015, 00:05
Replies: 16
Views: 2,530
Posted By weltall
Seeing how you complain about a free to use tool,...

Seeing how you complain about a free to use tool, I can imagine how you would act if you were paying for it.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.