Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: johndoe1551
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 09/17/2009, 22:48
Replies: 598
Views: 214,947
Posted By johndoe1551
Thank you =D I figured it out. I had to change...

Thank you =D I figured it out. I had to change the Ip from 192.168.1.12 to .68 to keep it in my new ip range.


Does anyone know where to get an updated "MOB" list. There are a lot of mobs that...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 09/13/2009, 01:46
Replies: 598
Views: 214,947
Posted By johndoe1551
Not Working

This Stopped working for me today. It was working fine last night, but today I keep getting "verify fail" Anyone else having this problem? I don't know how to fix it... I have tried uninstalling my...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.