Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Svelnukas
Forum: Browsergames 01/22/2012, 17:40
Replies: 4
Views: 1,406
Posted By Svelnukas
Yea

Yea
Forum: Browsergames 01/21/2012, 21:49
Replies: 4
Views: 1,406
Posted By Svelnukas
Travian Private Server x250 WORKING!!!

Travian Private Server x250 rates.
Working:
Troops Speed
Culture Points
Marketplace
and other..
Not Working:
Hero, so not working a Oases
When you are in Resources and Buildings, game have a...
Forum: Silkroad Online 01/15/2012, 19:33
Replies: 14
Views: 4,176
Posted By Svelnukas
what i have to do ?? to me it says " HS server...

what i have to do ?? to me it says " HS server is busy or down"..
Forum: Silkroad Online 01/15/2012, 19:15
Replies: 2
Views: 921
Posted By Svelnukas
Ibot DC problem.. Help pls!!

Hello guys,
i dowloanded Isro bot + loader. It work perfect.. For 2 minutes... When i click " Launch", i open me char, it kill mobs for ~2 minutes and I get DC. Please help me!!!
Forum: Silkroad Online 01/15/2012, 19:03
Replies: 4
Views: 1,303
Posted By Svelnukas
me to have same problem... bot work perfect.....

me to have same problem... bot work perfect.. for 2 minutes.. i got DC. Help us pls
Forum: SRO Guides & Templates 01/15/2012, 18:31
Replies: 8
Views: 7,024
Posted By Svelnukas
Hello, guys... I got it, and when play the...

Hello, guys...
I got it, and when play the game, it bot perfectly... for 2 minutes... after 2-3 minutes i got DC.. why ? Help me pls
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/13/2012, 21:38
Replies: 2,757
Views: 532,842
Posted By Svelnukas
then properties and then add this to your target...

then properties and then add this to your target line in front of ibot.exe
what i tmeans ? in properties no one like it.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/18/2011, 21:01
Replies: 140
Views: 12,813
Posted By Svelnukas
rates to server ?

rates to server ?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/13/2011, 19:02
Replies: 525
Views: 69,948
Posted By Svelnukas
guys,why I don't get activation code?..

guys,why I don't get activation code?..
Forum: Silkroad Online 10/08/2011, 17:41
Replies: 33
Views: 2,642
Posted By Svelnukas
Guys help me.. where i can download v1.300 sro ?...

Guys help me.. where i can download v1.300 sro ? Help rly need it
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/09/2011, 00:10
Replies: 12
Views: 1,861
Posted By Svelnukas
What about 7 access denied issue?

What about 7 access denied issue?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/09/2011, 00:07
Replies: 155
Views: 34,128
Posted By Svelnukas
So what about 7 Access denied problem, what...

So what about 7 Access denied problem, what should I do?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/09/2011, 00:06
Replies: 79
Views: 22,115
Posted By Svelnukas
hi. I play on Earth server, and I always get 7...

hi. I play on Earth server, and I always get 7 Access denied notification a few seconds after starting the bot. What should I do?
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.