Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Wferro
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/24/2011, 16:16
Replies: 2
Views: 610
Posted By Wferro
Cabal BR Help pleasy

Is there any hack for the proper functioning BR? Hack or boot, or some way to turn off the x-trap so I can use some boot.
I appreciate everyone's attention
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/13/2011, 12:56
Replies: 39
Views: 13,234
Posted By Wferro
Excuse the silly question, but how do I put this...

Excuse the silly question, but how do I put this in full baypass BR?
Can anyone help me?
I thank the attention
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/21/2011, 18:44
Replies: 2
Views: 647
Posted By Wferro
Delete

Delete
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/21/2011, 15:58
Replies: 2
Views: 647
Posted By Wferro
Help Cabal BR

Please does anyone know if there is a full rack for cabal BR? If there is some way to get honor points or points on TG?
I thank the help


Por favor alguém sabe, se existe algum rack para cabal...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/16/2011, 22:22
Replies: 5,490
Views: 998,789
Posted By Wferro
Boa tarde, se você achou então explica como fazer...

Boa tarde, se você achou então explica como fazer o esquema ou posta a versão que a gente consiga usar por favor

Good afternoon, if you found it then explains how to put the schema or the version...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/08/2011, 22:15
Replies: 0
Views: 746
Posted By Wferro
Cabal BR

Good afternoon, I wonder if there is a bot for BR cabal currently running.
Is there any program that I put in Alz cabal BR? Or something that you edit weapons, armor, we can put in the game?
I...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.