Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dkcheater
Forum: Silkroad Online 07/04/2011, 18:55
Replies: 5
Views: 3,159
Posted By dkcheater
Not to capture the thread! But im trying to...

Not to capture the thread!

But im trying to lvl a pure int spear, and my plan was ice/light/fire and totally ignore heuksal?

Would it be bad to only depend on the nukes as damnage?

I was...
Forum: Silkroad Online 07/04/2011, 18:44
Replies: 2
Views: 656
Posted By dkcheater
Question N00b botter!

Hey people.

I'm kinda new to botting, and even tho that I have been playing SRO for a while, I never had a char in high level, it got too tedious, and thats why I have returned to SRO equipped...
Forum: Silkroad Online 06/09/2011, 00:31
Replies: 1
Views: 688
Posted By dkcheater
Question Making bots co-op (iBot)

I am using iBot, and i want to make 2 different chars work together.

Of course I can make a party, and give both chars the same script, and they will to some extend attack the same mobs. But,...
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 06/07/2011, 18:55
Replies: 3
Views: 606
Posted By dkcheater
Wow, that tool looks great! Looked like you made...

Wow, that tool looks great! Looked like you made a tool for buffing party members? I have missed that option! I will download it and give it a try..

Mmh damage received not useful? Might not be...
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 06/06/2011, 20:32
Replies: 3
Views: 606
Posted By dkcheater
Lightbulb Statistics?

Hey people.

I am new on this forum, and i just started playing Silkroad again, this time with the use of iBot.
I like spending time on optimizing my iBot script/configuration to see where i will...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.