Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hamedyano12
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/21/2017, 23:29
Replies: 1,188
Views: 96,852
Posted By hamedyano12
Hello DuckRoad, our Hoster got some problems at...

Hello DuckRoad,
our Hoster got some problems at the moment in their Datacenter. They are working as Fast as they can on the Issue. The whole datacenter has got an Network issue. Please be patient we...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/21/2017, 22:54
Replies: 1,188
Views: 96,852
Posted By hamedyano12
Wismo took his girl on a date inside of the...

Wismo took his girl on a date inside of the server, just both of them.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/30/2016, 06:10
Replies: 1,188
Views: 96,852
Posted By hamedyano12
This happened before, it's not ddos.

This happened before, it's not ddos.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/30/2016, 06:00
Replies: 1,188
Views: 96,852
Posted By hamedyano12
I still support the server!

I still support the server!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/26/2016, 21:15
Replies: 1,188
Views: 96,852
Posted By hamedyano12
If you don't play the server anymore just let it...

If you don't play the server anymore just let it go, you're not something big to judge others ... he can do what ever he want if he could.
Stop that hatred and hate towards the admins ... you simply...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/26/2016, 11:59
Replies: 1,188
Views: 96,852
Posted By hamedyano12
Most of who complaining about the server right...

Most of who complaining about the server right now are actually online there, logic.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/25/2016, 21:27
Replies: 1,188
Views: 96,852
Posted By hamedyano12
Dc dc.

Dc dc.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/25/2016, 21:02
Replies: 1,188
Views: 96,852
Posted By hamedyano12
Well, he donated then start trading silks for...

Well, he donated then start trading silks for nova since 1k+ players are online while also sox rate not that hard.
Happens..
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/25/2016, 20:07
Replies: 1,188
Views: 96,852
Posted By hamedyano12
It's my first time playing this server so I...

It's my first time playing this server so I really don't know how it's going on but one thing I know for sure there is no server w/o down problems even isro do, doesn't mean it going down for good...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/25/2016, 18:59
Replies: 1,188
Views: 96,852
Posted By hamedyano12
Keep flaming/crying but once the server is online...

Keep flaming/crying but once the server is online you will jump in like a rabbits lol
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/24/2016, 23:12
Replies: 1,188
Views: 96,852
Posted By hamedyano12
The capacity was 1600+ now it's decreased to 1k...

The capacity was 1600+ now it's decreased to 1k which makes it unfair I believe.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/24/2016, 22:54
Replies: 1,188
Views: 96,852
Posted By hamedyano12
This is so unfair how everyone is in playing...

This is so unfair how everyone is in playing while the others are waiting can't do nothing..
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/24/2016, 21:41
Replies: 1,188
Views: 96,852
Posted By hamedyano12
Could you at least restart server so you give...

Could you at least restart server so you give others a chance to join?
I've been trying for almost 2 hours now..
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/24/2016, 20:22
Replies: 1,188
Views: 96,852
Posted By hamedyano12
So, for how long should we wait until you...

So, for how long should we wait until you increase the capacity?
I've been trying to login for an hour now..
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/24/2016, 14:21
Replies: 1,188
Views: 96,852
Posted By hamedyano12
I am getting dc once I join in.

I am getting dc once I join in.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/17/2016, 16:06
Replies: 640
Views: 87,136
Posted By hamedyano12
How many players online atm?

How many players online atm?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/17/2016, 16:04
Replies: 181
Views: 15,901
Posted By hamedyano12
Could anyone give me the server ip? P.S :...

Could anyone give me the server ip?
P.S : update freeze at 5%
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/17/2016, 10:35
Replies: 181
Views: 15,901
Posted By hamedyano12
I will give one more try, but one thing for sure...

I will give one more try, but one thing for sure that MoonDestroy is getting free items from gm.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/10/2016, 16:54
Replies: 253
Views: 17,952
Posted By hamedyano12
The server is dead and corrupt haha, he is giving...

The server is dead and corrupt haha, he is giving som +10 items to his friends =))
I am out already.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/10/2016, 14:47
Replies: 253
Views: 17,952
Posted By hamedyano12
The server is dead.

The server is dead.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/05/2016, 02:35
Replies: 253
Views: 17,952
Posted By hamedyano12
Increase pet speed to 200% or something, it's too...

Increase pet speed to 200% or something, it's too slow over there.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/04/2016, 19:26
Replies: 253
Views: 17,952
Posted By hamedyano12
Gateway server is offline, I think he is fixing...

Gateway server is offline, I think he is fixing it atm.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/30/2016, 18:19
Replies: 253
Views: 17,952
Posted By hamedyano12
500 silk for 100jp man? that's a lot man ......

500 silk for 100jp man? that's a lot man ... should be like for 200~250
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/30/2016, 10:32
Replies: 253
Views: 17,952
Posted By hamedyano12
Can you fix the unique drops like you've...

Can you fix the unique drops like you've mentioned in the thread?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/27/2016, 18:53
Replies: 253
Views: 17,952
Posted By hamedyano12
I believe this server is corrupt! He is giving...

I believe this server is corrupt!
He is giving free silks/items to his friend Metma
He gave him n1 thief title while Greedy is 1st in website and only him who got the title not traders or hunters...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.