Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ChronosBlackCat
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/31/2015, 23:13
Replies: 3
Views: 254
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
Just pm me here. Bump.

Just pm me here.
Bump.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/31/2015, 02:07
Replies: 3
Views: 254
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
Thumbs up Bronze 1 Account[Alot of Rp/Skins]

Hello,
So I'm looking to sell a Bronze 1 Account on NA Server.

RP: 5493
IP: 6367
Champions: All
Rune Pages: 20
Runes:
Marks- Armor, AD, AS, Crit Chance, MPen
Seals- Armor, HP/lvl
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/09/2015, 17:05
Replies: 2
Views: 850
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
Bump

Bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/08/2015, 07:16
Replies: 2
Views: 850
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
Bump

Bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/07/2015, 10:21
Replies: 2
Views: 850
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
Bump

Bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/03/2015, 09:07
Replies: 2
Views: 850
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/02/2015, 07:51
Replies: 2
Views: 850
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
Bronze 2 Account[Alot of Rp/Skins]

Hello,
So I'm looking to sell a Bronze 2 Account on NA Server.

RP: 5493
IP: 6367
Champions: All
Rune Pages: 10
Runes:
Marks- Armor, AD, AS, Crit Chance, MPen
Seals-...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/19/2013, 18:33
Replies: 41
Views: 3,214
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
Would like to buy a boost s1 to g5. Thanks. ...

Would like to buy a boost s1 to g5.
Thanks.

Edit: this guy is beast. We discussed the job and he started right away. Finished it within 5-6 hours.
Trusted and recommended.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/19/2013, 14:54
Replies: 1
Views: 198
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
[WTB] Silver 1 to Gold 5 Elo Boost [NA]

Hey guys!
I'm from NA server.
Currently Silver 1 and would like to buy a boost to gold 5.

Gaining 9-10 Lp per win, losing 4-5 per loss.

I'm willing to pay first if the booster is trusted....
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/05/2013, 07:32
Replies: 437
Views: 28,319
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
Would like to buy a skin, added on skype.

Would like to buy a skin, added on skype.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/12/2013, 13:10
Replies: 992
Views: 87,915
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
Trusted guy, really friendly and helpful. ...

Trusted guy, really friendly and helpful.

Cheers.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/10/2012, 08:36
Replies: 163
Views: 27,976
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
Then you need to re-read the features you...

Then you need to re-read the features you mentioned on your site.
Let me quote:
Anti-detection Techniques:

All accounts are created using real looking emails, names, birth dates, and in-game...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/09/2012, 18:28
Replies: 163
Views: 27,976
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
This ref service was supposed to be undetectable....

This ref service was supposed to be undetectable. Then how did this happen?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/09/2012, 06:04
Replies: 163
Views: 27,976
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
I ordered 200 Refs a month ago. Finally started...

I ordered 200 Refs a month ago. Finally started to make my refs and after 20 of em this is what i got:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Now what?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/17/2012, 09:50
Replies: 163
Views: 27,976
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
Yea, I'm at position 17 with queue amount~1886.. ...

Yea, I'm at position 17 with queue amount~1886..
Though the queue is moving because I was at 19, 2 days ago.
So, I guess we just have to be patient.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/15/2012, 19:48
Replies: 163
Views: 27,976
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
I ordered 200 referrals day before yesterday, can...

I ordered 200 referrals day before yesterday, can you tell me how long will it take to complete them?

Thanks :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/14/2012, 16:04
Replies: 4
Views: 423
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
Do not deal with Sadist Hero. He scammed me of...

Do not deal with Sadist Hero. He scammed me of 70$ and says that he dodnt get any money even though I have proof I sent him the money.
Here it is:

Paid the money to Diane DU...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/14/2012, 15:57
Replies: 1
Views: 615
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
Do not deal with him. He scammed me of 70$ and...

Do not deal with him. He scammed me of 70$ and says that he dodnt get any money even though I have proof I sent him the money.
Here it is:

Paid the money to Diane DU...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/13/2012, 20:05
Replies: 163
Views: 27,976
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
Regardless, I just sent you the payment through...

Regardless, I just sent you the payment through the site you provided in the first post. I would like to know if its possible to get it done asap so I can go out of town on 17 May (family reason, so...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/13/2012, 19:23
Replies: 163
Views: 27,976
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
What about the script he providid in his post?

What about the script he providid in his post?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/13/2012, 19:15
Replies: 163
Views: 27,976
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
I'd like to buy 200 Referrals. Please check your...

I'd like to buy 200 Referrals. Please check your inboc for my PM.
Also, I already selected 2.0 RAF on my account on Lo, will I be able to redeem the rewards of 1.0?
Forum: Trading 04/17/2012, 16:22
Replies: 0
Views: 287
Posted By ChronosBlackCat
[Selling] Ace Online NA Account lvl 86 BG

Selling my lvl 86 BG account.
In this account I have:
5 Slot armors (All Different)
27 Eurostar Engine

Offer me if you wanna buy.
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.