Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: iEnjoy
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/23/2011, 19:01
Replies: 45
Views: 8,681
Posted By iEnjoy
I did this, still got the same error :S

I did this, still got the same error :S
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/23/2011, 18:18
Replies: 45
Views: 8,681
Posted By iEnjoy
Synx7 can you help me? I downloaded your client...

Synx7 can you help me?
I downloaded your client + media.
But when i start silkroad.exe and click on one of the servers and then on start i get "Execute silkroad.exe"
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2011, 17:44
Replies: 6,823
Views: 507,045
Posted By iEnjoy
I download the v1.036 client with media.pk2 And...

I download the v1.036 client with media.pk2
And i run silkroad.exe and i click on start i get "Execute silkroad.exe"
How i can fix this??
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/23/2011, 17:06
Replies: 45
Views: 8,681
Posted By iEnjoy
I download the client and media.pk2. But when i...

I download the client and media.pk2.
But when i click on start i get:
"Execute silkroad.exe"

But i start it with silkroad.exe
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/19/2011, 19:14
Replies: 3,764
Views: 306,046
Posted By iEnjoy
I can`t find it on google.

I can`t find it on google.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/19/2011, 18:47
Replies: 3,764
Views: 306,046
Posted By iEnjoy
How i can patch it from 1.309 tot 1.311 ?

How i can patch it from 1.309 tot 1.311 ?
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/27/2011, 17:46
Replies: 3
Views: 658
Posted By iEnjoy
There isn`t

There isn`t
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/27/2011, 17:27
Replies: 3
Views: 658
Posted By iEnjoy
Elite Error

Hello,

I`ve i start up silkroad.exe and click on start i get this error :

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.