Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Sexternal
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2011, 13:33
Replies: 16
Views: 1,660
Posted By Sexternal
Zock deine mama! Es ist kein virus. :rtfm:

Zock deine mama! Es ist kein virus. :rtfm:
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2011, 06:04
Replies: 16
Views: 1,660
Posted By Sexternal
Thanks, V2 is comming soon, maybe today.

Thanks, V2 is comming soon, maybe today.
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/26/2011, 22:03
Replies: 16
Views: 1,660
Posted By Sexternal
Can you explain more with what you need help? I...

Can you explain more with what you need help? I don't understand.
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/26/2011, 19:58
Replies: 16
Views: 1,660
Posted By Sexternal
German language is my weak point. I can clearly...

German language is my weak point. I can clearly speak it but I can't write it.
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/26/2011, 19:52
Replies: 16
Views: 1,660
Posted By Sexternal
Because you used a 64x injector. ^^ In the V2,...

Because you used a 64x injector. ^^ In the V2, there will be support for 32x and 64x systems.
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/26/2011, 17:51
Replies: 16
Views: 1,660
Posted By Sexternal
Thank you, no problem, I always give credits if...

Thank you, no problem, I always give credits if the tools aren't mine. Anyway, V2 is comming soon with a lot more tools and other stuff like mods etc.
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/26/2011, 15:26
Replies: 16
Views: 1,660
Posted By Sexternal
Click on the Hotfile picture! For virus scan,...

Click on the Hotfile picture! For virus scan, click on the Virus Total picture.
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/26/2011, 15:23
Replies: 16
Views: 1,660
Posted By Sexternal
Exclamation --->>!!Sexternals MEGA HACK/MULTITOOL/INJECTOR/BOT PACK! ->[V1]<-!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
:bandit:Sexternals MEGA Hack/Multitool/Injector/Bot pack! ->[V1]<-:bandit:
Notice: The tools provided in this package are NOT mine. All credits go...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.