Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: maniek2512
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/13/2015, 18:16
Replies: 317
Views: 43,234
Posted By maniek2512
It's good idea. I can donate something but for...

It's good idea. I can donate something but for now I blocked my bank account (I lost my phone :v) so I must wait.
If u want- if I have some time I can draw something- for website(if u will have one)...
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/12/2015, 20:55
Replies: 28
Views: 4,960
Posted By maniek2512
I think I need only commands what game (client)...

I think I need only commands what game (client) send to server, then u should have option to create own server.

For example: client send float (only what u need- know how much floats, integer etc....
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/12/2015, 19:02
Replies: 28
Views: 4,960
Posted By maniek2512
Stop crying :v If I write how to do this a lot...

Stop crying :v
If I write how to do this a lot of people start writing- it's not work for me, I have error etc. I don't have time for this :)

If I have more time I can try to write UPD server...
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/11/2015, 23:38
Replies: 28
Views: 4,960
Posted By maniek2512
I add additional link :)

I add additional link :)
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/11/2015, 17:54
Replies: 28
Views: 4,960
Posted By maniek2512
@SaekwanB Here u are :D If sb want this...

@SaekwanB Here u are :D


If sb want this game version: [Only registered and activated users can see links]


edit://
additional link:...
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/10/2015, 23:08
Replies: 28
Views: 4,960
Posted By maniek2512
Do it yourself :) U need game files when this...

Do it yourself :)
U need game files when this car is in files.
And some cheat engine + notepad skills :v
good luck :D
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/10/2015, 22:55
Replies: 28
Views: 4,960
Posted By maniek2512
u make me laugh :) if u don't know about problems...

u make me laugh :) if u don't know about problems with car classes :v
U don't see installed window tints and rims? LOL
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/10/2015, 22:23
Replies: 28
Views: 4,960
Posted By maniek2512
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10UauUruDxk :) if...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] :) if video doesn't work- wait I upload this just a second ago..
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/10/2015, 20:08
Replies: 28
Views: 4,960
Posted By maniek2512
And I have it :v

And I have it :v
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/17/2015, 00:11
Replies: 2,100
Views: 375,820
Posted By maniek2512
Need for Speed WORLD RABBIT replaced second...

Need for Speed WORLD RABBIT
replaced second nfsw SUV

tell me if this work for u :)
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/06/2015, 22:42
Replies: 6,766
Views: 1,839,817
Posted By maniek2512
It's possible to add BMW M3 E46 this one:...

It's possible to add BMW M3 E46 this one: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

I have game files from 25-12-2010 when this car was in game files.
Thanks for reply and sorry if sb asking...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/25/2015, 22:27
Replies: 99
Views: 23,120
Posted By maniek2512
@berkay2578 it's could be nice if u can copy my...

@berkay2578 it's could be nice if u can copy my old (banned) account too- NFSMANIEK I submit this on Your website.

Good luck with NFS Offline/Lan :)
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.