Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zarkness
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 07/21/2011, 20:22
Replies: 29
Views: 2,091
Posted By Zarkness
No matter what you say, they will trade with me...

No matter what you say, they will trade with me anyway. Cause I use middleman unlike you. you want everything first. Keep updating this topic and waiting for my reply. I got better things to do. <3
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 07/21/2011, 20:17
Replies: 29
Views: 2,091
Posted By Zarkness
Rather that then I go first so you can scam?...

Rather that then I go first so you can scam? you're sad cause I wont go first for you? as I said I have no problems using middleman but I never go first. Be mad and call me what you watn cause you...
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 07/18/2011, 07:15
Replies: 29
Views: 2,091
Posted By Zarkness
I will honestly sell this account for 60 euro. We...

I will honestly sell this account for 60 euro. We can use middleman. I got full information for it. First one gets it..
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 07/16/2011, 04:22
Replies: 29
Views: 2,091
Posted By Zarkness
Thats a bit too low though xD But i really wanna...

Thats a bit too low though xD But i really wanna get this sold asap. I dont even play cabal anymore..
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 07/15/2011, 13:52
Replies: 29
Views: 2,091
Posted By Zarkness
I'll just sell it for any random offer atm, cba...

I'll just sell it for any random offer atm, cba to bump this topic.
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 07/14/2011, 06:50
Replies: 29
Views: 2,091
Posted By Zarkness
Alright guys, just give me a decent offer and...

Alright guys, just give me a decent offer and i'll sell it right now. Cba to spam this topic anymore.

It can be 100 euro or whatever. I just wanna get it sold atm.
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 06/28/2011, 09:32
Replies: 29
Views: 2,091
Posted By Zarkness
:/ Bump. Send offers in pm, I barerly read this...

:/ Bump. Send offers in pm, I barerly read this topic I just bump it :(
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 06/22/2011, 23:04
Replies: 29
Views: 2,091
Posted By Zarkness
Bump.

Bump.
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 06/12/2011, 06:03
Replies: 29
Views: 2,091
Posted By Zarkness
bump.

bump.
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 06/06/2011, 16:53
Replies: 29
Views: 2,091
Posted By Zarkness
Bumps.

Bumps.
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 06/03/2011, 17:12
Replies: 29
Views: 2,091
Posted By Zarkness
Alright, I have now a decent offer for the acc.

Alright, I have now a decent offer for the acc.
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 06/02/2011, 14:49
Replies: 29
Views: 2,091
Posted By Zarkness
Still waiting for offers, I accept Euro. But If I...

Still waiting for offers, I accept Euro. But If I don't get any offers i'll get back to you Lolwutt.
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 05/29/2011, 22:51
Replies: 29
Views: 2,091
Posted By Zarkness
I want Euro for the account. And I havn't...

I want Euro for the account. And I havn't recieved any offers yet. Still updating this website once a day.
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 05/28/2011, 19:58
Replies: 29
Views: 2,091
Posted By Zarkness
It's funny how everyone who commented on the...

It's funny how everyone who commented on the prices are pretty much broke on Cabal and doesn't have a clue what offers I get on the items that I have. When you manage to get those items that I have...
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 05/21/2011, 11:12
Replies: 29
Views: 2,091
Posted By Zarkness
WTS Acc WI 168, End Gear WI. [MERC-EU]

I have decided to quit playing Cabal, there for i'm going to sell my Wizard. I'll just sell it for any random offer atm, cba to bump this topic.

Heres the items that the Wi is equipped with:...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.