Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hosdeb
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/21/2011, 13:00
Replies: 297
Views: 38,713
Posted By hosdeb
Somebody have teamviewer ? XD Okay I stop it, I...

Somebody have teamviewer ? XD Okay I stop it, I do not want to disturb.
Yet I have 64bits, I don't understand were is the problem, i'm sure it's a small detail that escapes me... x).
So thanks for...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/21/2011, 11:28
Replies: 297
Views: 38,713
Posted By hosdeb
I've try to do exactly the same thing as the...

I've try to do exactly the same thing as the video on the firt page but nothing happened , I've click on "BallFreeze - Apply" at the begining but it's not green as the video. I've click on 1, on 2...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.