Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Mr.T4k0r
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/23/2012, 16:21
Replies: 5,079
Views: 514,475
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
Hi I wanted to tell you that the file x7...

Hi

I wanted to tell you that the file x7 will not create why?

I'm on windows 7 64 bit
A short tutorial video?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/28/2012, 20:53
Replies: 649
Views: 60,055
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
The new version is work good job ;)

The new version is work good job ;)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/28/2012, 10:50
Replies: 55
Views: 5,701
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
I will test

I will test
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/04/2011, 10:08
Replies: 25
Views: 3,991
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
Good job

Good job
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/06/2011, 15:42
Replies: 306
Views: 25,159
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
the value of rules and no false but because its...

the value of rules and no false but because its me an address and not start the hack when I chose

but it work
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/27/2011, 15:07
Replies: 18
Views: 3,220
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
Yes ^^ in some weeks I will release a hack...

Yes ^^

in some weeks I will release a hack d3d
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/27/2011, 13:11
Replies: 18
Views: 3,220
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
Click ((_((

Click ((_((
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/27/2011, 11:05
Replies: 18
Views: 3,220
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
My first injector in vb is work ! Link vt ;)...

My first injector in vb is work !

Link vt ;)

DLL injecteur by Mr.T4k0r.exe - Le scanner antivirus de Jotti ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/26/2011, 17:24
Replies: 18
Views: 3,220
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
wait I add Injecteur I'm sorry :/ I add Lien...

wait I add Injecteur I'm sorry :/

I add Lien for Download
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/26/2011, 17:20
Replies: 18
Views: 3,220
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
Talking DLL Injector by Mr.T4k0r

Welcome ElitePvprs

This injector is creates by me in VB.NET

Screen :

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

utilization
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/24/2011, 19:27
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,185,851
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
and my probleme ?

and my probleme ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/24/2011, 19:19
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,185,851
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
http://s3.noelshack.com/uploads/images/33806225639...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]


Every time when I use this hack there is this error
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/24/2011, 19:12
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,185,851
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
http://s3.noelshack.com/uploads/images/33806225639...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]


Every time when I use this hack there is this error
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/21/2011, 15:43
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,185,851
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
Error for all user

Error for all user
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/16/2011, 14:14
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,185,851
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
My id is other pc for me :...

My id is other pc for me : b4879c7df61f6ef67665924476a13403

id that I will pass is that of Windows 7

I tested with the password on xp and its not work its not work
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/13/2011, 15:42
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,185,851
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
My id : 6fe3363101b6d70c9623e82dbe269658 ...

My id : 6fe3363101b6d70c9623e82dbe269658

thank for valide

Sorry My English is bab

I'm french Programmer :)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/10/2011, 12:01
Replies: 1,837
Views: 210,078
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
don't work window xp 32 bit :(

don't work window xp 32 bit :(
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/03/2011, 14:18
Replies: 9
Views: 947
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
You noob #VoteClose and Ban :)

You noob #VoteClose and Ban :)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/22/2011, 17:15
Replies: 37
Views: 3,240
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
supender by Ice-Crack leeched by Atifxd !

supender by Ice-Crack leeched by Atifxd !
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/22/2011, 14:37
Replies: 37
Views: 3,240
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
You leech Ice-Crack

You leech Ice-Crack
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/16/2011, 20:31
Replies: 40
Views: 6,481
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
It's normal to share my resources

It's normal to share my resources
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/16/2011, 10:43
Replies: 14
Views: 2,127
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
You useTranslate ?

You useTranslate ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/13/2011, 19:27
Replies: 665
Views: 49,178
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
My code : 8012ff9c56095468ee6cb8d8df90f306 ...

My code : 8012ff9c56095468ee6cb8d8df90f306

Very nice
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/11/2011, 11:40
Replies: 25
Views: 2,588
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
Sorry :/ your are in 32 bit or 64 bit

Sorry :/ your are in 32 bit or 64 bit
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/11/2011, 10:59
Replies: 25
Views: 2,588
Posted By Mr.T4k0r
You see people say it's fake and when my trainer...

You see people say it's fake and when my trainer works great and thhe new maj would soon be ready

and the crash is due to lower skill sp
Showing results 1 to 25 of 51

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.