Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: winterskye
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 12/17/2008, 17:47
Replies: 6,631
Views: 883,835
Posted By winterskye
That is exactly my problem too :o

That is exactly my problem too
:o
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 12/17/2008, 06:50
Replies: 6,631
Views: 883,835
Posted By winterskye
Same, it says server is undergoing maintenance...

Same, it says server is undergoing maintenance and i know its not
Forum: Conquer Online 2 03/20/2007, 22:18
Replies: 45
Views: 3,729
Posted By winterskye
I have a really old one I guess. LOL Got it from...

I have a really old one I guess. LOL Got it from a friend. Your login screen looks much diff than mine. Rest looks the same.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 03/20/2007, 18:47
Replies: 45
Views: 3,729
Posted By winterskye
Mine worked again last night, this morning it...

Mine worked again last night, this morning it just repeatidly says loging...

Worked before the CO servers crashed last night.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 04/17/2006, 10:37
Replies: 2,225
Views: 114,709
Posted By winterskye
OS: Winxp Pro, SP2 Appears: After logging into...

OS: Winxp Pro, SP2
Appears: After logging into game, instantly
Server disconnect
Log in, Disconnect instant
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 04/17/2006, 10:29
Replies: 2,225
Views: 114,709
Posted By winterskye
Hi! I downloaded the bot, I got it set up...

Hi!

I downloaded the bot, I got it set up all ready to go, and POOF as soon as I connect, the darn game auto disconnects :(

Any ideas?
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.