Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: joshvette001
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/18/2012, 18:40
Replies: 2
Views: 355
Posted By joshvette001
S> DB's Thunder & Dragon Server

I am selling DB's in Nature Thunder and the old Dragon Server.

Thunder Server -

Current Available - 112dbs

Dragon Server -
Current Available - 128dbs

Any size order accepted
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/10/2010, 00:36
Replies: 15
Views: 1,224
Posted By joshvette001
Honestly Kinshi get ahold of Jack aka Korvacs he...

Honestly Kinshi get ahold of Jack aka Korvacs he did a server in front of me that was a auth/game server that communicated and transferred date in between each other extremely well and very stable....
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/10/2010, 00:34
Replies: 5
Views: 1,211
Posted By joshvette001
We would have to see honestly what line 1226 in...

We would have to see honestly what line 1226 in character.cs is and what is kind of around it and what is database line 911 and what it pertains to for what database function like save char etc.......
Forum: Joining e*pvp 11/12/2009, 18:34
Replies: 119
Views: 6,763
Posted By joshvette001
I may not have many posts but I also have been...

I may not have many posts but I also have been around in the conquer community and I completely support Korvacs on being a moderator... He is not only calm and collective, he is mature and knows...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/11/2009, 19:03
Replies: 30
Views: 2,990
Posted By joshvette001
Hmmm this is quite interesting... We have a...

Hmmm this is quite interesting... We have a horribly coded website and now we have a bunch of illiterate/shitty english speaking people trying to insult Korvacs.... lmao hmmmm
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/01/2009, 16:07
Replies: 7
Views: 699
Posted By joshvette001
Alot of the packet structures have changed...

Alot of the packet structures have changed especially from 5017 to 5095 if you want to post the packet from LOTF il convert it over real fast for you but I am not willing to post my nobility packets...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 10/06/2009, 22:29
Replies: 5
Views: 1,245
Posted By joshvette001
1080001 Emerald 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 10000 0 0 0 0...

1080001 Emerald 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 10000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1000 0 0 0 0 QuestItem None 5

1080001
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/30/2009, 22:53
Replies: 20
Views: 1,188
Posted By joshvette001
Mind going into more depth about this Grand...

Mind going into more depth about this Grand Exchange system and how it works?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/30/2009, 21:22
Replies: 20
Views: 1,188
Posted By joshvette001
I agree with you on this... I think the game...

I agree with you on this... I think the game should be fun, not impossible to level but not easy.... It is stupid with everyone running around with full 2 soc sdgs.... I think the old co was nice how...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/30/2009, 21:20
Replies: 20
Views: 1,188
Posted By joshvette001
maybe I just asked a dumb question... but I was...

maybe I just asked a dumb question... but I was more so looking for ideas to improve upon... For instance you saying that loosing gear when going black and rednamed sucks.... That is part of the game...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/30/2009, 20:20
Replies: 20
Views: 1,188
Posted By joshvette001
What do you think was the biggest downfall in most servers..

Alright most of you don't know me some of you do. I have worked with Haydz Ult and some others on random shiz... I just want opinions from some of the people that actually play private servers......
Forum: CO2 Programming 05/29/2009, 22:06
Replies: 5
Views: 858
Posted By joshvette001
Why do people ask some of the stupidest things? ...

Why do people ask some of the stupidest things?

#request close
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/09/2009, 14:47
Replies: 7
Views: 1,573
Posted By joshvette001
Ugh people are so sad these days... Even if...

Ugh people are so sad these days... Even if someone gave you a server that had the encryption fully worked out, the packets have changed drastically in the last like 5 patches or so... So either way...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/08/2009, 13:48
Replies: 8
Views: 507
Posted By joshvette001
Alright I apologize for ripping on your english,...

Alright I apologize for ripping on your english, this guy tops you ... FFS


<<< is that even FUCKING English?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/08/2009, 13:39
Replies: 8
Views: 777
Posted By joshvette001
Let me correct you LOl I'm Egyptian i just ask...

Let me correct you LOl I'm Egyptian i just ask about sql about Binary for MArchent and Milioner Sorry For Bad English


== lol I'm Egyptian I was just asking about the SQL database in the TQ...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/08/2009, 12:49
Replies: 23
Views: 1,520
Posted By joshvette001
Who the hell would even use LOTF as a base.......

Who the hell would even use LOTF as a base.... This community has gone to hell in a hand basket i swear do people not understand that source is horrible?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/08/2009, 12:47
Replies: 8
Views: 777
Posted By joshvette001
I swear can you please attempt to write out a...

I swear can you please attempt to write out a full English sentence and spell things correctly PLEASE I beg you
Forum: Conquer Online 2 04/25/2009, 02:24
Replies: 8
Views: 1,059
Posted By joshvette001
Ugh the stupidity of some people ;/ and hybrid...

Ugh the stupidity of some people ;/ and hybrid that made me laugh my ass off btw
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/25/2009, 01:16
Replies: 18
Views: 1,134
Posted By joshvette001
@spam, close plax

@spam, close plax
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/22/2009, 04:49
Replies: 7
Views: 587
Posted By joshvette001
Lord, I haven't truly looked at Hybrids source,...

Lord, I haven't truly looked at Hybrids source, but in mine how I would do it is in the list of if statements for commands, I would go to my if (Msg[1] == "Create Item") or what ever how ever its...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/22/2009, 04:33
Replies: 10
Views: 724
Posted By joshvette001
What in the fuck does MySql have to do with port...

What in the fuck does MySql have to do with port forwarding? Are you fucking stupid? Before you try and insult someone make sure you know what the hell your talking about before you go posting...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/20/2009, 12:56
Replies: 12
Views: 11,624
Posted By joshvette001
lol @ ult ^^^^ good advice dude

lol @ ult ^^^^ good advice dude
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/20/2009, 12:53
Replies: 8
Views: 1,105
Posted By joshvette001
lol ffs this has gone so off topic lmao run it in...

lol ffs this has gone so off topic lmao run it in debug and flag your npc request section to make sure you are even submitting a request in your packet handler. from what i remember its always kinda...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/18/2009, 18:06
Replies: 15
Views: 1,075
Posted By joshvette001
or code your own server? Using the Binary's is...

or code your own server? Using the Binary's is pointless FFS wow lol idk why people bother with them.... Either code or don't run a private server thats how I look at it.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/18/2009, 18:02
Replies: 11
Views: 749
Posted By joshvette001
lol thanks for clarifying maybe my post wasnt...

lol thanks for clarifying maybe my post wasnt clear that that is the case
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.