Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Gasfah
Forum: Aion Private Server 05/17/2011, 11:25
Replies: 151
Views: 25,516
Posted By Gasfah
I tried IA for a week about 9 months ago. I am...

I tried IA for a week about 9 months ago. I am back and would like to make IA my new Aion server. I have played retail since beta and I know how things are supose to work. At least the non Balaura...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.