Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: [GM]Solo
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 06/04/2011, 10:57
Replies: 34
Views: 23,002
Posted By [GM]Solo
didnt work =/

didnt work =/
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 06/04/2011, 10:06
Replies: 34
Views: 23,002
Posted By [GM]Solo
Not 100% Sure but I think I found the EP4...

Not 100% Sure but I think I found the EP4 Game.exe Offsets...

005A656B
005A6570
0048470A
00484722
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 06/03/2011, 23:15
Replies: 37
Views: 19,820
Posted By [GM]Solo
got it to work but i have no sky lol

got it to work but i have no sky lol
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 06/02/2011, 19:23
Replies: 37
Views: 19,820
Posted By [GM]Solo
doesnt work..

doesnt work..
Forum: Shaiya 05/27/2011, 22:44
Replies: 1
Views: 641
Posted By [GM]Solo
[help] 60-70 items bugged

Added the 60-70 items...on my ep4 db some i can equip some i cant. for some reason they have 0 endurance... dont no how to fix any suggestions?
Forum: Shaiya 05/21/2011, 20:39
Replies: 0
Views: 1,030
Posted By [GM]Solo
Lightbulb Archer/Hunter Buffs Lv2 Ele

Possible to make Ele buffs for Archer Hunter level 2 Ele?

I tried editing the Skills.SData with Zero's Editor and editing the attribute 1-4 (lvl 1 ele) to 5-8 (lvl 2 ele) but that didnt seem to...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 05/20/2011, 06:05
Replies: 208
Views: 86,386
Posted By [GM]Solo
http://i55.tinypic.com/21m5iip.jpg got the...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

got the registration to work but ...when i login = fail. help?
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/19/2011, 18:53
Replies: 13
Views: 4,492
Posted By [GM]Solo
Also if your running the game/server off your...

Also if your running the game/server off your computer and your router doesnt support ip connection looping then you need still use a 127.0.0.1 client to connect to your updater and your game.exe or...
Forum: Shaiya 05/18/2011, 21:17
Replies: 1
Views: 616
Posted By [GM]Solo
Question Going Public...

I Edited the following...

C:\ShaiyaServer\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\Config\ ini files
C:\ShaiyaServer\SERVER\PSM_Server\Config\ PSM_ServerConfig.ini

With my wanip and gameserver name in proper...
Forum: Shaiya 05/18/2011, 21:09
Replies: 8
Views: 3,750
Posted By [GM]Solo
hahaha

hahaha
Forum: Shaiya 05/16/2011, 19:30
Replies: 8
Views: 3,750
Posted By [GM]Solo
Very nice Omega.

Very nice Omega.
Forum: Shaiya 05/16/2011, 09:21
Replies: 8
Views: 3,750
Posted By [GM]Solo
I've tried editing that before it always comes...

I've tried editing that before it always comes out sloppy looking for some reason so I gave up.
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.