Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: crazy199
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/11/2013, 16:56
Replies: 1,494
Views: 174,768
Posted By crazy199
alredy did and somebody sad I hack , so I just...

alredy did and somebody sad I hack , so I just wonder wt is showed:p
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/11/2013, 15:37
Replies: 1,494
Views: 174,768
Posted By crazy199
nice hack it works for me. but I would like to...

nice hack it works for me. but I would like to know , wen you kill an enemy in the corner were shows with wt you got killed is the pen stats or ap stats weapon ? thx
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/14/2011, 08:56
Replies: 264
Views: 40,225
Posted By crazy199
make a better hack without inf sp and guns ...

make a better hack without inf sp and guns



I agree with that guy
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/29/2011, 23:50
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,185,844
Posted By crazy199
Still dont work.Or maybe becouse i use 7 64 bit? ...

Still dont work.Or maybe becouse i use 7 64 bit?
could that be the problem?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/29/2011, 23:43
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,185,844
Posted By crazy199
how to open the ID manager's window in game

how to open the ID manager's window in game
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/03/2011, 20:20
Replies: 927
Views: 216,307
Posted By crazy199
thx dude you rock ;) :mofo: :cool:

thx dude you rock ;) :mofo: :cool:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/22/2011, 22:44
Replies: 178
Views: 19,295
Posted By crazy199
Good job ;)

Good job ;)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/10/2011, 19:02
Replies: 80
Views: 9,821
Posted By crazy199
bob,are you going to release your ID Changer?

bob,are you going to release your ID Changer?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/10/2011, 14:18
Replies: 80
Views: 9,821
Posted By crazy199
Sad ;(

Sad ;(
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/10/2011, 13:56
Replies: 31
Views: 3,465
Posted By crazy199
make a video tut :)

make a video tut :)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/05/2011, 19:48
Replies: 109
Views: 11,587
Posted By crazy199
pls make a method for win 7 64x Shite kudasai ;)

pls make a method for win 7 64x
Shite kudasai ;)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/02/2011, 15:02
Replies: 10
Views: 1,198
Posted By crazy199
Or start to play normal ;)

Or start to play normal ;)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/12/2011, 12:57
Replies: 3,679
Views: 359,027
Posted By crazy199
I'm glad you're back ;) :):D

I'm glad you're back ;) :):D
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/10/2011, 18:16
Replies: 3,679
Views: 359,027
Posted By crazy199
Dude i am with you till the end I like you're...

Dude i am with you till the end
I like you're trainer it's the best
I hope you will post the trainer again
I'll wait till then ;) my respect dude you rock :)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/26/2011, 11:15
Replies: 3,679
Views: 359,027
Posted By crazy199
Yep me to:pimp:

Yep me to:pimp:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/25/2011, 16:54
Replies: 3,679
Views: 359,027
Posted By crazy199
the hack works THX man you're nr.1 :handsdown:...

the hack works
THX man you're nr.1 :handsdown: ;)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/23/2011, 19:12
Replies: 3,679
Views: 359,027
Posted By crazy199
Dude you are the best man8-) respect (bow)

Dude you are the best man8-)
respect (bow)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/19/2011, 18:36
Replies: 1,351
Views: 84,621
Posted By crazy199
Why the weapons in new Cytric 0.7.3 dont change?...

Why the weapons in new Cytric 0.7.3 dont change?
Only clothes and skill changes.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/19/2011, 15:25
Replies: 3,679
Views: 359,027
Posted By crazy199
Why in the new version of cytrik the wapons dont...

Why in the new version of cytrik the wapons dont change?
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.