Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kostasvishnja
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 03/30/2014, 18:27
Replies: 6
Views: 3,000
Posted By kostasvishnja
american dmca law hoster? Can you write here...

american dmca law hoster? Can you write here anyone or can you send me with pm? :D
Thanks a lot anyway.
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 03/30/2014, 12:27
Replies: 6
Views: 3,000
Posted By kostasvishnja
So if my Root server is at Romania i am ok with...

So if my Root server is at Romania i am ok with copyright and etc.?
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 03/30/2014, 12:15
Replies: 6
Views: 3,000
Posted By kostasvishnja
Exclamation Metin2 private server is legal??

I have seen so much Pserver all over the world but when i show this Quality-Host | Servere Metin 2 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) ...
WTF
And i am asking if i have a Pserver and...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/14/2014, 10:59
Replies: 21
Views: 11,560
Posted By kostasvishnja
I have the V3 and i am getting this error: File...

I have the V3 and i am getting this error:
File "convert_item.py", line 268
180,
^

Can you help me?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/09/2014, 13:18
Replies: 19
Views: 6,744
Posted By kostasvishnja
Can you send me a link here or with pm?

Can you send me a link here or with pm?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/09/2014, 12:45
Replies: 19
Views: 6,744
Posted By kostasvishnja
I can search all the epvp for this Thank you a...

I can search all the epvp for this Thank you a lot.
Can you fix this for gamefile 2089?
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 02/09/2014, 12:40
Replies: 3
Views: 802
Posted By kostasvishnja
#UP Someone?

#UP
Someone?
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 02/07/2014, 17:51
Replies: 6
Views: 361
Posted By kostasvishnja
Go to player database right click -> Console and...

Go to player database right click -> Console and insert this:
UPDATE item_proto SET gold=1 WHERE gold=0;
Reboot your server.
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 02/07/2014, 13:10
Replies: 3
Views: 802
Posted By kostasvishnja
Bug with /war command with all gamefiles

I have search all the epvp Metin2 section but i did found anything...
Know anyone how to fix /war guildname -7777777 bug(if a guild master put this command then channel where is the master go...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/29/2014, 16:20
Replies: 3
Views: 632
Posted By kostasvishnja
Wrong Section post here: Metin2 PServer -...

Wrong Section post here:
Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions ([Only registered and activated users can see links])...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/20/2014, 14:14
Replies: 1
Views: 658
Posted By kostasvishnja
Unhappy A player have GM right(Api tool fixed)

I have a root server. I use gamefile 2089m. But is a player that he have Gm right not from his player but with a "tool" as he says... I have change p2p ports, db port, I have fixed SHOWMETHEMONEY....
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/02/2014, 14:02
Replies: 20
Views: 1,415
Posted By kostasvishnja
Good Job. Very very nice. Good luck with...

Good Job.
Very very nice.
Good luck with your server.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 12/24/2013, 16:15
Replies: 46
Views: 20,061
Posted By kostasvishnja
Just put a ] after ['coins' This:

Just put a ] after ['coins'
This:
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/21/2013, 20:41
Replies: 24
Views: 10,866
Posted By kostasvishnja
Ok Thanks I send pm! :D

Ok Thanks I send pm! :D
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/21/2013, 20:33
Replies: 24
Views: 10,866
Posted By kostasvishnja
Password?? For the file?

Password?? For the file?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 05/29/2012, 21:32
Replies: 781
Views: 277,761
Posted By kostasvishnja
Hello The links to download the files do not...

Hello
The links to download the files do not work maybe you could refresh!
:D
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.