Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sentinel94
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 08/03/2011, 22:27
Replies: 5
Views: 320
Posted By sentinel94
WTT eliteSRO_1 Lv100 char >> 101+ iSro

THANKS FOR THE OFFERS GUYS. I wasn't home so I couldn't answer your offers. Traded it with one of my friends.
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 08/03/2011, 11:23
Replies: 1
Views: 287
Posted By sentinel94
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 06/12/2011, 22:22
Replies: 0
Views: 335
Posted By sentinel94
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 06/10/2011, 15:46
Replies: 9
Views: 567
Posted By sentinel94
Hi, I have a Lv105 FF Full STR ...

Hi,

I have a Lv105 FF Full STR Fire-Cold-Pacheon character on ZSZC Water. With 11D +5 almost FB set and +5 bow.
I would like to trade my character for your wizard. But just if you can give me...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 05/17/2011, 13:48
Replies: 11
Views: 332
Posted By sentinel94
Hi, I have a Lv105 FF Fire-Cold-Pacheon FULL...

Hi,

I have a Lv105 FF Fire-Cold-Pacheon FULL STR bower character on ZSZC Water.
It has 11D+5 almost FB set and acessorys and a very nice 11D+5 FB bow with nice stats.
Send a PM if you interested...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.