Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: littlebrainiac
Forum: Trading 07/25/2011, 19:43
Replies: 1
Views: 262
Posted By littlebrainiac
Can you guys recommend me a middleman?

I want to make a trade with someone. Can i have the best middleman please?
Forum: Trading 07/24/2011, 15:17
Replies: 6
Views: 374
Posted By littlebrainiac
Damn..its so hard with german...so you sell...

Damn..its so hard with german...so you sell paysafecards?If yes i`d like to buy up to 1k everyday!
Forum: Trading 07/24/2011, 14:45
Replies: 0
Views: 204
Posted By littlebrainiac
WTB All your paysafecards 1 - 95% of the value.

WTB All your paysafecards 1 - 95% of the value. . Contact me if you have!
Forum: Trading 07/24/2011, 14:29
Replies: 6
Views: 257
Posted By littlebrainiac
would you take 50 euros in paypal?

would you take 50 euros in paypal?
Forum: Trading 06/13/2011, 18:25
Replies: 1
Views: 249
Posted By littlebrainiac
I`ll take it of you go first!

I`ll take it of you go first!
Forum: Trading 05/28/2011, 17:04
Replies: 11
Views: 493
Posted By littlebrainiac
if its a 25 paysafecard i`ll offer you 25 euro in...

if its a 25 paysafecard i`ll offer you 25 euro in paypal! just pm me:P
Forum: Trading 05/28/2011, 17:00
Replies: 0
Views: 506
Posted By littlebrainiac
Get Minecraft Premium accounts.

Visit : Gamers-Choice.com - The best Choice to get free games ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) -> make 150 points and get FREE MINECRAFT PREMIUM ACCOUNTS!
Forum: Trading 05/28/2011, 16:58
Replies: 3
Views: 321
Posted By littlebrainiac
PM me.I`ll take it!

PM me.I`ll take it!
Forum: Trading 05/28/2011, 16:31
Replies: 11
Views: 493
Posted By littlebrainiac
I offer 19!!!PM ME!

I offer 19!!!PM ME!
Forum: Trading 05/26/2011, 17:21
Replies: 5
Views: 494
Posted By littlebrainiac
I buy paysafecards man. I offer 10 euro paypal...

I buy paysafecards man. I offer 10 euro paypal for 10 euro paysafecard ...100 euro paypal for 100 euro paysafecard! best prices!
Forum: Trading 05/26/2011, 12:06
Replies: 0
Views: 358
Posted By littlebrainiac
Get Free games - Free codes - Anything free!

Hello, this is a inovative ideea to help people get what they want.It`s Very simple:
Most of the sites offer you games, or vouchers, or some of them ebook, or music. What if a site can give you...
Forum: Trading 05/25/2011, 22:58
Replies: 16
Views: 863
Posted By littlebrainiac
Need More paysafecards! Up to 300 E today!

Need More paysafecards! Up to 300 E today!
Forum: Trading 05/22/2011, 16:02
Replies: 7
Views: 443
Posted By littlebrainiac
I give 20 euros for 25 paysafecards

I give 20 euros for 25 paysafecards
Forum: Trading 05/22/2011, 15:39
Replies: 10
Views: 460
Posted By littlebrainiac
i give you 1 euro :)

i give you 1 euro :)
Forum: Trading 05/22/2011, 15:38
Replies: 10
Views: 381
Posted By littlebrainiac
1 euro in paypal:))

1 euro in paypal:))
Forum: Trading 05/21/2011, 17:34
Replies: 16
Views: 863
Posted By littlebrainiac
a

I added you, but you dont have paysafecards anymore.

I BUY PAYSAFECARDS. I OFFER BEST PRICES, AND SAFE TRANSACTIONS!
Forum: Trading 05/21/2011, 17:33
Replies: 25
Views: 954
Posted By littlebrainiac
paysafecard

I sent you 3 pms ...why you dont answer?
Forum: Trading 05/21/2011, 15:58
Replies: 25
Views: 954
Posted By littlebrainiac
I will take all 400 Euros if you still have! i`m...

I will take all 400 Euros if you still have! i`m a serious buyer on different other forums. just let me know!
Forum: Trading 05/16/2011, 16:17
Replies: 27
Views: 1,293
Posted By littlebrainiac
Oh..ok :) I will try to learn german !

Oh..ok :) I will try to learn german !
Forum: Trading 05/16/2011, 16:12
Replies: 27
Views: 1,293
Posted By littlebrainiac
i hate google translator..:) you have...

i hate google translator..:) you have paysafecards and you want paypal?:)
If yes i`m very interested!
Forum: Trading 05/14/2011, 20:40
Replies: 16
Views: 863
Posted By littlebrainiac
a

I dont have ICQ. I still need paysafecards!
Forum: Trading 05/11/2011, 17:34
Replies: 16
Views: 863
Posted By littlebrainiac
Still need paysafecards

Still need paysafecards
Forum: Trading 05/09/2011, 15:54
Replies: 0
Views: 368
Posted By littlebrainiac
Stefan™ is a scammer! i`ll post proofs!

Stefan™ is a scammer. He scammed me for 100$ . We had to trade some paysafecards and he asked me to buy him something on this site [Only registered and activated users can see links] using his login details. After i...
Forum: Trading 05/08/2011, 17:08
Replies: 8
Views: 403
Posted By littlebrainiac
i offer 47 euro in paypal for your 50 paysafecard

i offer 47 euro in paypal for your 50 paysafecard
Forum: Trading 05/08/2011, 16:18
Replies: 16
Views: 863
Posted By littlebrainiac
GO GO UP!

GO GO UP!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.